PDA

View Full Version : wish

wicker8
28-Mar-10, 18:11
if you could be some one or something for a day what would it be mines is a fly on the wall of chris issacs shower lol

horseman
28-Mar-10, 19:00
I'm thinking to my self,what the hell does that mean!

John Little
28-Mar-10, 19:12
If you mean anyone at all- in history - I would be Herman Goering for one day in November 1923 in Munich.

When I saw the policeman take aim at Hitler's heart I would not dive and take the bullet in my shoulder like he did.

What a difference that would make...

Kevin Milkins
28-Mar-10, 20:18
if you could be some one or something for a day what would it be mines is a fly on the wall of chris issacs shower lol

That could be interesting, I've never seen a fly wearing a shower cap.:roll:

I think space exploration could be very interesting, the opportunity to look down on the planet earth from a space craft would certainly help get life into prospective.

DeHaviLand
28-Mar-10, 20:22
If I could be someone else for a day, I'd be Ally McLeod in 1978, and I'd tell myself, that with Andy Gray and Graeme Souness on from the start, we can beat Peru;). Simples

Cattach
28-Mar-10, 20:52

Don't know who chris issacs is I'll just go for being a fly on your shower room wall to see what you have to offer.