PDA

View Full Version : Belly Dancing Classes in Lybster

Bradcon
28-Mar-10, 16:47
Belly dancing starting in Lybster on Thursday 15th April, 7pm in Lybster Community Hall (TBC). These classes are being run in conjuction with Eden Court's Body Currents project, and willing participants can perform in the performance at Lybster Harbour on 4/5 June 2010.

Contact Jill Kingdon on 07824960529.

greener
28-Mar-10, 16:55
Do you need A fat belly like mine :lol:, is it open for us boy's

Fran
28-Mar-10, 18:50
I would love to learn this but i work thursday evenings.

Kevin Milkins
28-Mar-10, 20:23
This was a subject of discussion at last Thursdays orger curry night, and one of our regulars has been belly dancing for many years.

Hope you have a good uptake and have some fun.:Razz

Fran
29-Mar-10, 03:25
I think you would be very good at that Kevin, you should give it a try!!!

Kevin Milkins
29-Mar-10, 03:35
I think you would be very good at that Kevin, you should give it a try!!!

Are you suggesting that I could be good at dancing, or that I might have a suitable belly for the job?;):lol:

Aaldtimer
29-Mar-10, 04:06
Maybe too many curries Kev?;)

skylight
29-Mar-10, 12:38
Hi Jill - What age group is the class aimed at - (as my daughter would love! to join this)

porshiepoo
29-Mar-10, 15:37
I would love to do this but there's no way I'm flaunting my stomach if everyone else in the class is going to be some slender 18 year old that can pretty much do all the moves anyway as it seems to be the way all youngsters dance now.
I ain't as agile and wiggly as I once was so I could embarrass myself to a humongous degree.
Unless of course there are other less agile and wiggly people thinking of going but have the same fear?????

horseman
29-Mar-10, 16:11
Belly dancing in lybster! I must have lead a sheltered life.

jilly
12-Apr-10, 10:35
Belly dancing classes will be starting in Lybster Community Hall On Thursday 15 April at 6:30 to 7:30 in relation to the Bodycurrents dance project to prepare for possible performance if you wish
Come along to have a go and have fun or have a chat to the tutor.
Please feel free to call Jill Kingdon for any more detail on 07824 960 529

riggerboy
12-Apr-10, 11:49
Do you need A fat belly like mine :lol:, is it open for us boy's

na its gotta be beeger than yours chap it has till more ma size with belly button like a bullet hole