PDA

View Full Version : whats your favourite

Ajax
28-Mar-10, 16:36
hi all clocks now changed just a thought which is your favourite time of year and why mines is mid summer you can go for a swim late on have a nice picnic in a nice spot good a long drive with your cd on have a bbq and wear light clothes bare legs bare arms sunglasses have a glass of wine in the garden walk in the sand lovely in between you toes i just love summer

cuddlepop
28-Mar-10, 17:07
I love the autume will all the vivid colours in the trees.:D

The first hard frosts of the forcoming winter but still the chance to feel the heat of the sun on your back.

horseman
28-Mar-10, 17:27
Without a doubt,spring time. All the promise of the year to come,an all the buds on the trees, an for me the snowdrops just gone an the daffs going down.An all the others coming up,(but I cann'y think of their names) it's me age!
That was a time when as kids the year opened up an blossomed in front of us, an the whole world was there for us.
While back that, but the feeling has never gone.:D

Kodiak
28-Mar-10, 17:44
My favourite time is always "NOW" the present. Time of year makes no difference to me as I am just happy to live in the Now and enjoy each day no matter what it has to bring.

horseman
28-Mar-10, 18:30
I like that, it's a positive outlook.:)

Cattach
28-Mar-10, 21:00
hi all clocks now changed just a thought which is your favourite time of year and why mines is mid summer you can go for a swim late on have a nice picnic in a nice spot good a long drive with your cd on have a bbq and wear light clothes bare legs bare arms sunglasses have a glass of wine in the garden walk in the sand lovely in between you toes i just love summer

I quite like the dark nights. Pull in the blinds, get a roaring fire going, find a good book or something good on the telly - very relaxing.