PDA

View Full Version : Bluebell Madonna

laguna2
23-May-06, 20:38
... apparently the name chosen by Gerry Halliwell for her new daughter.

Bingobabe
23-May-06, 21:03
... apparently the name chosen by Gerry Halliwell for her new daughter.MMMMMM poor child.

lassieinfife
23-May-06, 22:42
people who name their children like that should have the child take of them, have they no thought how the child will suffer at school and through out life? [evil]

angela5
23-May-06, 22:43
That's got to be the worst name i have ever heard.:eek:

George Brims
23-May-06, 23:19
Oh come on Angela, weren't the Geldoff/Yates children given even worse names? This whole fad for daft names is really silly. All a kid can hope for is a decent boring middle name to be used once enlightenment dawns!

Of course right now it's just the "celebrity" set, soon it will be the unwashed masses. In ten years time it's going to be really hard for school teachers to get through a morning roll-call without cracking up and rolling behind the desk laughing.

Bingobabe
23-May-06, 23:40
The names these celebs call there kids is unreal just because there famous dosent mean they should torture there kids even more than they have to.[lol]

sjwahwah
26-May-06, 00:44
isn't bluebell... the same as naming someone Lily or Daisy or Rose or Heather or Alyssa or Hyacinth or Lillian or Violet or Samantha?

better then having a name that every second person has. it's called uniqueness!

laguna2
26-May-06, 08:27
Oh come on Angela, weren't the Geldoff/Yates children given even worse names? This whole fad for daft names is really silly. All a kid can hope for is a decent boring middle name to be used once enlightenment dawns!

Of course right now it's just the "celebrity" set, soon it will be the unwashed masses. In ten years time it's going to be really hard for school teachers to get through a morning roll-call without cracking up and rolling behind the desk laughing.

.... and 10 years after that the TEACHERS will have the odd-ball names too!! [lol]

landmarker
26-May-06, 17:58
Bluebell sounds appropriate for a Donkey or some such beast.
Pleasant enough but not for humans surely?

Some of these numpty celebs seem to think their kids are playthings on which to indulge their whims. Apple, Peaches etc.

willowbankbear
26-May-06, 18:34
Nothing wrong with it,its different thats all.

angela5
27-May-06, 10:40
Oh come on Angela, weren't the Geldoff/Yates children given even worse names?

Your right george, Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches and pixie.:roll:

There is plenty daft and insane names out there.

Jamie Oliver's kids are called, Daisy-boo and Poppy-honey.
Anna Ryder Richardson's kids are called, Dixie-dot and Bibi-belle.:eek:

connieb19
27-May-06, 10:55
Your right george, Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches and pixie.

There is plenty daft and insane names out there.

Jamie Oliver's kids are called, Daisy-boo and Poppy-honey.
Anna Ryder Richardson's kids are called, Dixie-dot and Bibi-belle.:eek:I quite like strange names. If i ever have kids I'm going to call then something unusual. I quite like the name pebbles.:Razz

footie chick
27-May-06, 10:56
I quite like strange names. If i ever have kids I'm going to call then something unusual. I quite like the name pebbles.:Razz

Or BamBam for a boy lol:lol:

connieb19
27-May-06, 11:04
Or BamBam for a boy lol:lol:I like Shergar for a boy.:)

angela5
27-May-06, 11:06
http://i-flintstones.tripod.com/images/ButtonPebbles.GIF
http://i-flintstones.tripod.com/images/ButtonBamm.GIF
Peebles and BamBam..

ice box
27-May-06, 11:46
I quite like strange names. If i ever have kids I'm going to call then something unusual. I quite like the name pebbles.:Razz
Or what about weewee's or poodles lol

connieb19
27-May-06, 11:50
Or what about weewee's or poodles lolLol, icebox, you've just put me right off the name pebbles. :lol:

willowbankbear
27-May-06, 11:53
I like Shergar for a boy.:)

Ye`ll never ken where he is then Connie

angela5
27-May-06, 12:05
Or what about weewee's or poodles lol

ye'll never ken where they are either.:lol:

willowbankbear
27-May-06, 12:32
Well ye would at 10 am on a thursday, there usually halfway up Bridge street standing outside the courthouse, sometimes a Friday too:Razz

ice box
27-May-06, 12:36
Well ye would at 10 am on a thursday, there usually halfway up Bridge street standing outside the courthouse, sometimes a Friday too:RazzI an on a Saturday night there usually breaking in to some poor sods property .