PDA

View Full Version : Russell Howard

bobbyrussell09
26-Mar-10, 14:55
good to see he got a second series of his Russell howards good news

ducati
26-Mar-10, 14:57
good to see he got a second series of his Russell howards good news

What a tosser, as funny as rabies in a dogs home :lol: did you see him on the One Show, he couldn't string two words together

bobbyrussell09
26-Mar-10, 15:00
What a tosser, as funny as rabies in a dogs home :lol: did you see him on the One Show, he couldn't string two word together
That is your opinion ,take it ur a johnny vegas man/woman urself

Invisible
26-Mar-10, 15:01
What a tosser, as funny as rabies in a dogs home :lol: did you see him on the One Show, he couldn't string two word together

and your own show, stand up tour and regular appearance on Mock the Week is when exactly?

bobbyrussell09
26-Mar-10, 15:01
didnt think you would get away with the t word in a forum like this

Flashman
26-Mar-10, 15:02
His humor is very alternative student based, not my cup of tea really.

Prefer dead pan and sarcastic comedians.

bobbyrussell09
26-Mar-10, 15:02
and your own show, stand up tour and regular appearance on Mock the Week is when exactly?
Ha ha well said lad

ducati
26-Mar-10, 15:03
That is your opinion ,take it ur a johnny vegas man/woman urself

Not especially :eek: Morcambe and Wise were very funny [lol]

ducati
26-Mar-10, 15:06

I'm not paid to be funny, unlike Mr Howard who is and isn't :confused Frankie Howerd was funny

ducati
26-Mar-10, 15:09
didnt think you would get away with the t word in a forum like this

Sorry if I offended [evil]

Julia
26-Mar-10, 15:17
Well I personally love Russell Howard, saw a couple of DVDs at Christmas of his and they were totally hilarious, my kind of humour.

Watched the new 'good news' show last night and it was pretty funny if just a touch risqué, had me laughing anyway!

Horses for courses as it were!

Olin
26-Mar-10, 15:24
I find him funny and have only really seen him on panel shows.

Only thing I dont like is when he shouts out whilst doing an impression as it just doesnt make me laugh. I prefer technical pun kinda joke! lol

Phill
26-Mar-10, 15:57
Mediocre at best, had to google to find out who he is.

Comedy went down hill after we lost Tommy Cooper.

Cattach
26-Mar-10, 15:58
What a tosser, as funny as rabies in a dogs home :lol: did you see him on the One Show, he couldn't string two words together

Must say I totally agree with your comments regarding Russell Howard.

The Pepsi Challenge
26-Mar-10, 17:20
He's no Colin Campbell that's for sure.

scotsboy
26-Mar-10, 17:32
He's no Colin Campbell that's for sure.

He can't be funnier than Tony Mowbray.

ducati
26-Mar-10, 23:20
I've Just seen the advert/trailer for his show-even that 30 seconds made me cringe :lol:

Boozeburglar
26-Mar-10, 23:33
For me, and I acknowledge humour is a very subjective thing, he is rather stilted.

Give me Frankie Boyle anyday, and Jerry Sadowitz everyday.

I have never seen anyone funnier than Sadowitz, (save perhaps for Ray Charles (RIP)), although my first love in terms of modern British humour was Malcolm Hardee (RIP).

cazmanian_minx
27-Mar-10, 10:47
He's not one of my favourites, but he does make me laugh. We saw Dara O'Briain at Eden Court earlier this month and I laughed so hard I was crying. We're off to see Frankie Boyle tomorrow night, really looking forward to it.

joxville
27-Mar-10, 11:36
For me, and I acknowledge humour is a very subjective thing, he is rather stilted.

Give me Frankie Boyle anyday, and Jerry Sadowitz everyday.

I have never seen anyone funnier than Sadowitz, (save perhaps for Ray Charles (RIP)), although my first love in terms of modern British humour was Malcolm Hardee (RIP).

I agree BB, Frankie Boyle and Jerry Sadowitz leave Russell Howard behind in the humour stakes.