PDA

View Full Version : Boredom

bobbyrussell09
26-Mar-10, 14:48
Why is it that when we are at work we cant be bothered with it an complain about it .Then when we get a day off or holiday within 2 to 3 hours we are bored ,or is that just me lol

Flashman
26-Mar-10, 15:00
You need to adopt positive thinking chap then all your days will be better.

Happiness is a state of mind and it can be manipulated, the happier you are the better you operate as a person.

Wake up, be thank full you have another day in the game, believe the day is gonna be great and you have a god given right to be successfull. :lol:

Invisible
26-Mar-10, 15:03
I agree with you.
At work I feel doing the same things day in day out is worth complaining about. On holiday I need to go somewhere instead of being about the house as boredom comes easily, thankfully pubs were invented!

bobbyrussell09
26-Mar-10, 15:06
You need to adopt positive thinking chap then all your days will be better.

Happiness is a state of mind and it can be manipulated, the happier you are the better you operate as a person.

Wake up, be thank full you have another day in the game, believe the day is gonna be great and you have a god given right to be successfull. :lol:
ha ha mate ,i can safley say that if i type what im thinking id get banned again lol:lol:

bobbyrussell09
26-Mar-10, 15:07
I agree with you.
At work I feel doing the same things day in day out is worth complaining about. On holiday I need to go somewhere instead of being about the house as boredom comes easily, thankfully pubs were invented!
yupe i thank god for the pub ,the greatest bit of thinking ever

The Angel Of Death
26-Mar-10, 15:08
Why is it that dogs love sticking there heads out of a car window while its moving but hate it when you blow on there nose ?

bobbyrussell09
26-Mar-10, 15:10
Why is it that dogs love sticking there heads out of a car window while its moving but hate it when you blow on there nose ?
Well mate that can be added to lifes mysterys

Cattach
26-Mar-10, 16:03
Why is it that when we are at work we cant be bothered with it an complain about it .Then when we get a day off or holiday within 2 to 3 hours we are bored ,or is that just me lol

I am never bored at work or home. Just not enough hours to do all I want to. Get out there, get hobbies, help youth organisations or charities, there's lots of clubs and societies out there if you look.

bobbyrussell09
26-Mar-10, 18:06
I am never bored at work or home. Just not enough hours to do all I want to. Get out there, get hobbies, help youth organisations or charities, there's lots of clubs and societies out there if you look.
never bored at work ,u must have an ace job.ppl i talk to are bored at there job regardless if the have not alot on or even if the are busy.I also know theres lots to do out there,but most of whats up here doesnt interest me

sweetpea
26-Mar-10, 23:36
I never have enough hours either. Bored isn't something I'm familiar with either at home or work. It might bore me if I stopped to think about it but mostly I just try and have a positive attitude and keep busy.

Cattach
27-Mar-10, 13:19
never bored at work ,u must have an ace job.ppl i talk to are bored at there job regardless if the have not alot on or even if the are busy.I also know theres lots to do out there,but most of whats up here doesnt interest me

All that is reflection of you rather than the work place or what is out there. If what is up here does not interest you why bother reading posting?