25-Mar-10, 21:44
Y-Not Bar & Grill are having a UV Paint Party

Saturday 27th March @ 9.30pm

With DJ Steve Van Don & DJ Slippery

also

Guest appearance from DJ No Mad

So get your UV clothes and lets Glow!!

£3 admission - all proceeds go to CLIC Sargent

Make ur face glow too....we'll be doing UV face painting on the night! look pics up on the net to get the idea ;)

Should be a brilliant night, hope to see you there!! xx

joxville
25-Mar-10, 22:39
Are the older generation allowed to attend? I can be DJ Zimmer Glimmer. [lol]

upolian
25-Mar-10, 22:40
Are the older generation allowed to attend? I can be DJ Zimmer Glimmer.

now that made me laugh[lol][lol]

im sure your zimmer will be a glowing attraction:lol:

ter21wat
25-Mar-10, 23:10
Are the older generation allowed to attend? I can be DJ Zimmer Glimmer. [lol]

DJ Zimmer Glimmer you'd be more than welcome! As are any other groovy glowstick grandads and nifty neon nanas that may want to brighten up their saturday night!! :cool:

upolian
25-Mar-10, 23:11
DJ Zimmer Glimmer you'd be more than welcome! As are any other groovy glowstick grandads and nifty neon nanas that may want to brighten up their saturday night!! :cool:

and again i [lol] neon nana's!!!! +rep for that[lol]

joxville
25-Mar-10, 23:16
I'm not that old that I can't still throw shapes on the dance floor. :cool:

ter21wat
25-Mar-10, 23:18
Some pics of UV face painting :cool:

joxville
26-Mar-10, 10:14
Maybe Mr Northener can join us, he can be DJ Hip Op. ;)

Dadie
26-Mar-10, 11:47
For all thopse oldies (and anyone else) make sure you dont have on white undies!

Think glow in the dark BIG pants:eek:

Olin
26-Mar-10, 12:25
Who is Dj NOMAD?

ter21wat
26-Mar-10, 13:48

[lol] might be a case of '2 many DJs' lol!

For all thopse oldies (and anyone else) make sure you dont have on white undies!

Think glow in the dark BIG pants:eek:

Haha thanks for that, forgot to warn people about this lol! i've been caught out before...not with big pants but a glowing bra lol!!

Who is Dj NOMAD?

DJ Nomad is from Ullapool, a guy called Malcolm. He's played up here good few times before but not so much in recent years, hes really good!

ter21wat
27-Mar-10, 16:29
Hope a few of you are planning to come tonight! It'll be a great night out for a good cause! glowsticks at the ready [lol] [lol] :cool:

ter21wat
29-Mar-10, 14:40
A BIG thank you to everyone who came along to the UV Party!! It was a massive success!! Money hasnt been counted up yet but I will let you know how much we raised when it is.

Many thanks to Isla and the Y-Not staff, to DJs Slippery, Ste Van Don and Nomad, to Gross, Molly and Lindsey for manning the door all night and to Natalie for face painting non-stop all night!! :D

Olin
29-Mar-10, 14:45
Many thanks to Isla and the Y-Not staff, to DJs Slippery, Steve Van Don and Nomad, to Gross, Molly and Lindsey for manning the door all night and to Natalie for face painting non-stop all night!! :D

Not being a weiner but isn't it Ste Van Donn as in a play on his name being Stevan Donn?

Olin
29-Mar-10, 14:58
the place was pretty packed! I reckon a good 600-700 was raised!

Music was however a tad on the loud side!

ter21wat
29-Mar-10, 16:59
Not being a weiner but isn't it Ste Van Donn as in a play on his name being Stevan Donn?

Well spotted lol, i did actually originally write Ste Van Don but then looked at my original post, which I had taken from one of the posters, and it was spelt Steve Van Don so I changed it. I have now since realised that I had taken it from one of the first drafts of the posters and the spelling since had been corrected it before printing - oops! Corrected now anyway :Razz oh, and its on account of his name being Steven Donn ;)

ter21wat
29-Mar-10, 17:11
the place was pretty packed! I reckon a good 600-700 was raised!

Music was however a tad on the loud side!

Yeah it was really packed and from quite early on too! I was quite surprised how busy it was given it was the end of the month and lots of people dont get paid until this week. Definitely think we raised around £600 if not more through money on the door and from face painting and people were being very generous with the collection tin that was going round too!!
Yeah the music was pretty loud but generally thats how its played lol!! Hope you enjoyed yourself ;) x

northener
29-Mar-10, 17:14

You is dissin me, bro.

I can still throw myself into a shape on the discotheque floor.

Now, where's me white suit and red satin shirt?

joxville
29-Mar-10, 17:21
I can still throw myself into a shape on the discotheque floor.

I'd like to see that, I've never seen dancefloor origami before. [lol]

northener
29-Mar-10, 17:27
I'd like to see that, I've never seen dancefloor origami before. [lol]

I never said what shape, did I?:Razz

More 'splat' than shape, really.....

ter21wat
30-Mar-10, 21:22
The UV party raised.........wait for it.............£718.60!!!

Caithness Fund Raising Committee for CLIC Sargent would like to say a massive thank you to all who attended and gave so generously!! We hope you all had a brilliant night, I know we did!! :D

We'd also like to say a huge thanks to Isla and the Y-Not staff, the DJs Ste Van Don, Slippery and Malcolm, to Molly and Gross for manning the door all night, to Natalie for her massive effort face painting all night and to everyone else who helped make the night such a success! love to you all xxx