PDA

View Full Version : easter break

wicker8
25-Mar-10, 18:57
what you all doing over the easter break i have a meal planned its my daughters 22 birthday the next day and i am hoping that my oh will decorate our bedroom maybe have a few malt whiskys

Scarybiscuits03
25-Mar-10, 19:05
My entire family are going out to dinner and then back to mine for the kids to have an Easter Egg hunt whilst us older kids have a few drammies!

joxville
25-Mar-10, 19:17
I'm going up to Scotland to see my son.:D

upolian
25-Mar-10, 19:30
did somebody say break....:(

shazzap
25-Mar-10, 19:41
Cruising the Caledonian.

im behind you
25-Mar-10, 23:57
whats easter

John Little
26-Mar-10, 23:05
I'm appearing in a comdey revue based on Shakespeare in which I shall be King Lear in five minutes, Nick Bottom the weaver, and a prologue.

wicker8
27-Mar-10, 00:09
I'm appearing in a comdey revue based on Shakespeare in which I shall be King Lear in five minutes, Nick Bottom the weaver, and a prologue. hi john i loved shakespeare at school hope you got on fine it reminds me of a mid summer murders programme were all went wrong?

Rictina
27-Mar-10, 00:21
I'm hopefully going to Harris for Easter. :):)

Foxy
27-Mar-10, 02:34
Holidays!!! what are they? :roll: I'll be in the calving shed, the same place i've been for the past 2 weeks.

Alan16
27-Mar-10, 05:56
Home for a day then study for exams. No such thing as Easter holiday for me. Summer is a different matter... June to September without anything to do. Bliss.

airdlass
27-Mar-10, 09:04
I am working and will be very busy thanks to the impending rail strike

Ricco
27-Mar-10, 09:06
I have been ear-marked for decorating the bedroom - no whiskeys. What kinid of a trade-off is that!??

Bobinovich
27-Mar-10, 09:33
Will spend the first week working like a trojan, that'll to clear the way so I can have the 2nd week off with my kids. Keeping them amused will be a full-time job in itself, but a wee trip to Inverness should take care of some of it :D.

speedo215
27-Mar-10, 11:23
well be in aberdeen, the future wife and i are taking our flowergirl shopping to get her dress

achingale
28-Mar-10, 11:33
We will go egg rolling but I have emulsioning to do in the kitchen and hubby has the week off so I may have slopey shoulders and get him to do it. We may also have a wee day trip somewhere - Inverness maybe.

ShelleyCowie
28-Mar-10, 11:35
I'm going up to Scotland to see my son.:D

Travelling north jox? are u checking in to Bobs Lodge! :lol: