PDA

View Full Version : Keep Fit

TanyaHorne
25-Mar-10, 13:32
Hi all,
Not sure of the best place to post this, sure the mods will move it for me if im in the wrong place.

Im planning starting up keep fit class in the Lybster area and was wondering what kind of interest there would be?

Any replies or messages much appreciated.

only me
25-Mar-10, 16:09
I would love if you started one in Wick as the one that already runs here is too intense and everyone has been going for a while so is good at it so you feel akward being the new one and they go far too fast!!

freyalass
25-Mar-10, 16:28
Yes I would be interested in Keep Fit in Lybster. Let us know when, where and how much. Used to go to one in Latheron but that stopped some time ago and it's not the same doing a dvd workout.

kanenka
25-Mar-10, 16:48
hiya,

think that would be a fab idea, i would definately be up for that and so would a few of my friends be interested.

hope u do start it up.

good luck

TanyaHorne
26-Mar-10, 14:49
Thank you all for replies.
I would be grateful if anyone could pass the word around and come back with a rough number for me?

I am keen to start so watch this space

ber219
26-Mar-10, 17:05
I would definately be up for this too.
I already go to Aqua Aerobics in Golspie on a Thursday night but would like to have something else to do as well as this and the gym.

TanyaHorne
31-Mar-10, 13:50
Hi again,
Keep fit will commence Tuesday 27th April 7.30pm in Lybester community centre (think thats correct term for the hall)

Bring a mat and hand weights £3. All abilities are welcome

See you there

elastic band
01-Apr-10, 15:27
Hi Tanya,
any chance of starting up keep fit in Wick -there are quite a few of us who would like to come.

mrs mo

wicker8
01-Apr-10, 21:53
hi tanya pppppppplease start one in wick i cant drive and i would love to join all the best but please think about it

Dreamweaver
02-Apr-10, 20:46
Are there any keep fit classes in Halkirk?

TanyaHorne
02-Apr-10, 20:53
Hi all, there are 2 keep fit classes i know of in Wick already, Fiona and diane in the assembly rooms. At this moment i don't actually have any other free time due to my dancing school taking up the majority of my time. But can highly recommend these ladies. My mum goes on a tuesday and loves it.
I used to do keep fit in halkirk but as far as i know there hasn't been any since!