PDA

View Full Version : J.Fats

Chobbersjnr
24-Mar-10, 01:22
Time moves on and the Last Stand Tour continues. Fats and Isaac are in the Mountain Dew, Wick on Friday 26th from nine thirty and Popeyes, Scrabster on Sunday 27th from three o clock. The J. Fats Band with Jack Macfee on drums will be playing in the Comm Bar on Saturday 27th. at nine thirty.

zebedy
24-Mar-10, 22:37
looking fwd to it pal.

canuck
24-Mar-10, 22:58
Have a great weekend! And break a drumstick, or whatever it is that musicians do.

Gleber2
25-Mar-10, 00:09
Have a great weekend! And break a drumstick, or whatever it is that musicians do.
Hearts???? Laws?????Commandments????????

dafi
25-Mar-10, 01:18
Go rock the house man!!!

Gleber2
25-Mar-10, 15:36
Don't we always????:D

dafi
25-Mar-10, 18:15
Aye as i mind.

canuck
25-Mar-10, 21:39
Hearts???? Laws?????Commandments????????

You have my blessing to break hearts and some laws: but I stop at breaking commandments.

Gleber2
25-Mar-10, 22:02
With your blessing, Reverend Lady, I will face the darkness with a smile and anyway, my neighbours don't have an ass.

canuck
26-Mar-10, 19:52
Friendship means that there will always be a light no matter how black the darkness seems.

Now, go break some hearts.

golach
26-Mar-10, 20:32
How many final final tours does this band have to make before they do finally disappear? IMHO the sooner the better [disgust]

Rampant Rabbit
26-Mar-10, 22:30
I thing the police have sign him up for a few gigs so wont be to long now before it is his last stand as he says must have got his problems fixed

Boozeburglar
26-Mar-10, 23:55
Golach, what exactly is your problem with one of the greatest talents knocking around?

John has been a long standing and popular member of the community, providing fantastic entertainment and inspiration to generations of us.

His talent has filtered down to his lad, who has toured with internationally reknowned song writers.

Just what have you done for Caithness, apart from wisely removing yourself?

fingalmacool
27-Mar-10, 01:02
How many final final tours does this band have to make before they do finally disappear? IMHO the sooner the better [disgust]

Locations to where one stays seem to tell a story:confused

Gleber2
27-Mar-10, 03:06
You seem to get more pathetic and twisted as you get older. One really does feel sorry for you.

Gleber2
27-Mar-10, 03:32
I thing the police have sign him up for a few gigs so wont be to long now before it is his last stand as he says must have got his problems fixed
Could you translate this into a language that can be understood??

Chobbersjnr
27-Mar-10, 04:45

I'm really glad your opinion counts for nothing then.

Also there is only one last stand tour UNLESS there's a J. Fats Band I don't know about playing other tours behind our back OR golach has a split personality & in his world he is seeing at least 8 different tours when in actual fact there is only one

& what was the last thing.....oh yes, theres always one in every crowd, apparently, & golach just proves that theory absolutely correct

I get a feeling if he lived in Caithness he'd come to the gig just to find things to have a spout about. I'm so glad he doesn't live here imagine having to put up with him in the audience with his opinions.

Rampant Rabbit
27-Mar-10, 11:41
Yes i can do that for you dont be sending your freinds round to my door again and sit back and wait for your own doorbell going sometime soon And dont worry am not hopping mad about it. Hope you understand now I thought you were clever at school was it ( class b1) that you were in

dafi
27-Mar-10, 14:24
Yes i can do that for you dont be sending your freinds round to my door again and sit back and wait for your own doorbell going sometime soon And dont worry am not hopping mad about it. Hope you understand now I thought you were clever at school was it ( class b1) that you were in

Oooer handbags at dawn...lol

Well said BB!!

Chobbersjnr
27-Mar-10, 14:34
& another thread regarding local gigs from local musicians has to be closed due to idiotic hijackers with no real point to make. It would appear that any mention of anything to do with Fats or myself is invitation to have a pop

the org never ceases to amaze