PDA

View Full Version : Is that a real house?

luke83
23-Mar-10, 14:21
Has anyone noticed the latest house for sale on the org? - 88 Henrietta street, Wick. I've never noticed a massive house with a private drive and treehouse on Henrietta street. Am I being deft? Going crazy?

BRIE
23-Mar-10, 14:32
thats a bit odd!! if you go on google map it shows it as a end terrace!! wouldnt keep a horse in that front garden either!:lol:

Thumper
23-Mar-10, 15:35
I think its the house that Charlie Simpson used to own x

luke83
23-Mar-10, 15:59
Is it near the chippy?

Thumper
23-Mar-10, 16:11
No its at the top of the road,before the turn off to Anderson drive,beside where the milk marketing board used to be x

ducati
23-Mar-10, 16:31
No its at the top of the road,before the turn off to Anderson drive,beside where the milk marketing board used to be x

I love that Thumper, giving directions by where things used to be :lol:

Puts me in mind of when they demolished the city of Salford. Pretty much all that was left standing were the pubs and churches :eek:

luke83
23-Mar-10, 16:34
None the wiser I'm afraid Thumper

Thumper
23-Mar-10, 16:42
I love that Thumper, giving directions by where things used to be :lol:

Puts me in mind of when they demolished the city of Salford. Pretty much all that was left standing were the pubs and churches :eek:
LOL sorry Ducati-been so long since i lived in Wick I cant mind roads or things!x

Thumper
23-Mar-10, 16:43
Its opposite the turning for Barons well,top of Henrietta Street,there are 2 or 3 houses in a row and the end one is a big old house with a big garden etc,I think thats where this house is x

BRIE
23-Mar-10, 17:21
thats a bit odd!! if you go on google map it shows it as a end terrace!! wouldn't keep a horse in that front garden either!:lol:

stupid me! I was looking at the house opposite!:lol: must be a very decieving house as it doesnt look that big from the outside.nice big garden!

south view 7
23-Mar-10, 20:34
Has anyone noticed the latest house for sale on the org? - 88 Henrietta street, Wick. I've never noticed a massive house with a private drive and treehouse on Henrietta street. Am I being deft? Going crazy?
It"s actually in roseberry terrace not henrietta street.......

cat
24-Mar-10, 21:46
hi.its dalziel house,1 dalziel cres actualy.there was going to be a row of houses but only the one was built,so the garden goes right up to garden of bungalow in glamis rd.
i used to live there and its lovely.it is opposite barons well.the new houses werent there then though.
i used to stable my pony there and on days to dark or wintery she would be out in the garden,much to my dads disliking!the flowers always grew well on it though,but the grass didnt do so well!!
would love a look round it now!

luke83
25-Mar-10, 10:38
Hi, thanks everyone. I've heard from some other folk that it's a lovely house.

bish667
25-Mar-10, 11:24
The street view pictures on google are about 18 months ago anyway so that may make a difference to what you see if changes have been made since then :)

femquality
30-Mar-10, 23:22
Hi. I was the one who adverted the house on caithness.org. I tried to post photos but they never appeared. The size of the home is deceiving from the street, so it must be viewed to appreciate the actual size and 3 large gardens. If anyone is interested, please mail me and I will send photos via email. It is a beautiful home.