PDA

View Full Version : Eyebrow tinting

Liz
22-Mar-10, 15:48
I was wondering whether anyone has had this done locally and, if so, would you recommend it?

My eyebrows are 'fading' (it's an age thing!:roll:) and would love to get this done but afraid it will be too dark or I won't like it!

Julia
22-Mar-10, 15:52
I'm sure Gillian's in Wick does it, you could start off with quite a light tint just to get used to it, no fear of you coming out with dark eyebrows that way, I've had mine and my eyelashes tinted in the past but it's something I've done at home.

Liz
22-Mar-10, 20:09
Cheers Julia. I'm not brave enough to do it at home.:D

Julia
22-Mar-10, 21:04

My sister is going over there on Wednesday would you like me to ask her to pick you up a some info to pop thru your letterbox?

Liz
22-Mar-10, 23:28
My sister is going over there on Wednesday would you like me to ask her to pick you up a some info to pop thru your letterbox?

Yes if you wouldn't mind that would be great. Thanks Julia!:D

Rictina
23-Mar-10, 00:05
AWww arent you all so kind to each other on here, theres nothing like this in Inverness. :)

KCI
23-Mar-10, 12:00

Don't worry Liz, it'll be fine - I don't mind coming out to do it for you. Baby KCI would love to help as well. :cool:

Just let me know a good time for you, and we'll be there! [evil]

Liz
23-Mar-10, 13:59
Don't worry Liz, it'll be fine - I don't mind coming out to do it for you. Baby KCI would love to help as well. Just let me know a good time for you, and we'll be there! [evil]

You wouldn't let me cut your hair so your no tinting ma eyebroos!lol

KCI
23-Mar-10, 14:17
That's a shame!
Poor Baby KCI was looking forward to it!