PDA

View Full Version : Blinds

sweetpea
21-Mar-10, 01:28
I'm needing wooden venetian blinds but don't want to pay over the odds. Who does blinds?

LMS
21-Mar-10, 09:22
Plowman's in Wick are excellent. 01955 606343

ryrie
21-Mar-10, 11:19
got mine fa argos in wick! nice blinds and easy to fit!

sweetpea
21-Mar-10, 12:12
I had a look at argos ones but they don't fit:(

espadartecars
21-Mar-10, 13:52
Igot mine from the internet,just do a search and put in your sizes,i got good quality ones and a fraction of the price what you would get locally:lol:

21-Mar-10, 16:04
Precision blinds in Halkirk are very good

LMS
21-Mar-10, 21:14
Igot mine from the internet,just do a search and put in your sizes,i got good quality ones and a fraction of the price what you would get locally:lol:

I got several prices locally and also priced blinds on the internet. Plowman's were cheaper than anyone locally and cheaper than the internet. The price included fitting so I couldn't go wrong as internet blinds still needed to be fitted. Before this, I also tried purchasing blinds from Argos and cutting them to size was an absolute faff, never again!

sweetpea
22-Mar-10, 01:38
That's the trouble all my windows are different sizes so reckon I need someone to come and fit them.

poppett
22-Mar-10, 14:15
Plowmans it is then, Sweetpea!!

wicker8
22-Mar-10, 14:32
all my windows are different sizes and i got muray anderson to do mine very good he will give you a price before you even buy if its not in your price range then hes not bothered if you say so

sweetpea
22-Mar-10, 15:59
Thanks folks. I'm off to check out Plowmans and Murray Anderson.

Has anyone got dark wood ones? I wondered if they make the place look dark?

superceltic
22-Mar-10, 21:18
murray anderson has every colour of blind, i got mine specially made on the internet, cant remember the website though :confused