PDA

View Full Version : U guys are great!

ShelleyCowie
21-Mar-10, 01:09
Just wanted to let everyone know that ur all awsome!

Im glad we can all laugh about anything. Even when we are trying to be serious, we really cant....can we? :)

Everybody just needs to have a laugh me thinks...go on "ho ho ho" no wait thats a christmas one...."he he he" thats better!

Havin a laugh even in chat tonight, and yet again somehow at least 4 times it changed back to speaking about a certain "thong"

Again....u r all great! (even tubs with the smelly yellow smoking cheesey feet)

Invisible
21-Mar-10, 01:59
have you been drinking again?

wickscorrie
21-Mar-10, 02:41
i'll have some of that as well please

John Little
21-Mar-10, 10:51
Me too - Double Skye Mist please...but maybe after 6pm tonight.

Mik.M.
21-Mar-10, 12:41
Havin a laugh even in chat tonight, and yet again somehow at least 4 times it changed back to speaking about a certain "thong"
Thong?? Do tell...............;)

ShelleyCowie
21-Mar-10, 13:41
:eek: I hadnt been drinking! I just wanted you all to know how awsome u were!

And mik i aint tellin u anymore about thongs! Yer better other half will come round and slap me round the lug [lol]

Anyways.....Good Afternoon everyone! :)

Kodiak
21-Mar-10, 18:22
:eek: I hadnt been drinking! I just wanted you all to know how awsome u were!

And mik i aint tellin u anymore about thongs! Yer better other half will come round and slap me round the lug

Anyways.....Good Afternoon everyone! :)

AHHH you must have better thongs to talk about..............oops soory I meant to type things :D

Mik.M.
21-Mar-10, 20:18
Come on Thelley,thing uth a thong.:lol: Mik.

laguna2
21-Mar-10, 20:28
Thing a thong of thixpenth Thelley :lol:;):lol:

Invisible
21-Mar-10, 20:58
You could do:

You Shook Me All Night Thong - AC/DC
When the Night feels my Thong - Bendoin Soundclash
Skye Boat Thong
A Thong to thing when Im Lonely - John Frusciante

Darn it I have Thong's on the brain.

Tubthumper
21-Mar-10, 21:55
Elton John - 'Thong for Guy'. (Must be pretty uncomfortable and not nice to see!)

laguna2
21-Mar-10, 22:40
Annie's Thong - John Denver ;)

ShelleyCowie
21-Mar-10, 23:18
Ok people explain please....surely you are not all so interested in my thongs? :lol:

Any men tried thongs?! ;) [lol]

Tubthumper
21-Mar-10, 23:20
Ok people explain please....surely you are not all so interested in my thongs? :lol:

Any men tried thongs?! ;) [lol]
Your thong??

You know the one by Elton John??

laguna2
21-Mar-10, 23:29
There are loads of thongs in the chartth

Rictina
21-Mar-10, 23:35
Poor Shelley, I get what you mean, LOL. ;)

Tubthumper
21-Mar-10, 23:45
Rictina! Don't tell me you habitually expose your thong in order to cause alarm in your street?

Or do you use your underwear to secure your bin during high winds??

ducati
22-Mar-10, 01:12
Ok people explain please....surely you are not all so interested in my thongs?

Any men tried thongs?!

I have but there was a petition :(

And villagers and torches

Phill
22-Mar-10, 01:38
And villagers and torches

Couldn't you have just shoved a pair of socks down there like anyone else!??

ŠAmethyst
22-Mar-10, 10:53
I may have to make another appearance in the chat room in the next few weeks! I have missed it... or rather missed many regulars - and the banter!

David Banks
22-Mar-10, 11:20
have you been drinking again?

Good afterble constanoon
some thinkle might peep that I am under the affluence of incahol,
but I assure you occifer . .

poppett
22-Mar-10, 14:12
Perhaps Shelley and thong should venture on a fact finding mission to....... Portgower.

Proof absolute if there is life there or not.

ShelleyCowie
22-Mar-10, 14:58
Perhaps Shelley and thong should venture on a fact finding mission to....... Portgower.

Proof absolute if there is life there or not.

You want to send me to portgower?! :eek: On my own! :eek: Gosh im not that brave, even with super thong!

Send Tubs!!!

poppett
22-Mar-10, 18:14
I have been to Portgower..............pass through it regularly, but I mean really been there........at a "dance `til dawn" in the village hall in 1970 something! There were loads of folk there from Caithness, Sutherland and Ross shire supporting the band, but not many locals...........no thongs in those days Shelley...........ladies wore proper knickers then.

horseman
22-Mar-10, 19:36
I have been to Portgower..............pass through it regularly, but I mean really been there........at a "dance `til dawn" in the village hall in 1970 something! There were loads of folk there from Caithness, Sutherland and Ross shire supporting the band, but not many locals...........no thongs in those days Shelley...........ladies wore proper knickers then.

Poppet stop giving our ages away.:D

Mik.M.
22-Mar-10, 22:23
I have been to Portgower..............pass through it regularly, but I mean really been there........at a "dance `til dawn" in the village hall in 1970 something! There were loads of folk there from Caithness, Sutherland and Ross shire supporting the band, but not many locals...........no thongs in those days Shelley...........ladies wore proper knickers then. Or went commando. [lol]