PDA

View Full Version : whats good to view

Bingobabe
21-May-06, 22:46
Anyone watching any new of the sitcoms or dramas at the moment.Ive heard supernatural is good but havent watched it yet or lost is it any good was going to watch it but it seems kinda strange any suggestions for whats good and whats not.

connieb19
21-May-06, 22:47
Desperate Housewives.:)

angela5
21-May-06, 22:55
There's a right drama queen in big brother..:lol:

Did you watch any of the drama "street"? it was brillaint. Can't say there is anything good on this week to watch.

ice box
21-May-06, 22:58
My favorite drama just now is the wife doing the house work

ice box
21-May-06, 22:59
There's a right drama queen in big brother..:lol:

Did you watch any of the drama "street"? it was brillaint. Can't say there is anything good on this week to watch.
tell me about it . sayin that there's a few back stabbers in there too .

rollerboy
21-May-06, 23:02
invasion good one to watch

Bingobabe
21-May-06, 23:03
[quote=connieb19]Desperate Housewives.:)[/quote.]

Watching it right now i love it i missed it on wenesday the joys of e4.

airdlass
21-May-06, 23:07
The Catherine Tate show is brilliant

pops
22-May-06, 16:55
Lost is great very addicted to it just now! oh and ER!

willowbankbear
22-May-06, 17:05
Drama- there was tons of it last wednesday in The 2006 Champions League final, Bet ye didna watch it B.B[lol] I certainly did.

obiron
22-May-06, 19:21
into 24 and bones just now. still have old faves like csi, er and lost.

Fluff
22-May-06, 19:55
boston legal on living tv thursday nights is so funny. as ever casulty & dr.who!
quite into two & a half men on channel 5/paramount comedy

Bingobabe
22-May-06, 20:12
Im sad but have to admit that im a big buffy and angel fan got all the box sets was gutted when they both ended.Also sex in the city was very funny.:( :~(

Corsastu
22-May-06, 20:22
Have to say prison break is ace

Billy Boy
22-May-06, 20:30
mostly watching the very addictive lost,

footie chick
22-May-06, 20:55
Drama- there was tons of it last wednesday in The 2006 Champions League final, Bet ye didna watch it B.B[lol] I certainly did.

Have to agree with you! {was a red for one night only} Shame they lost {or is it they kept Henry!}

landmarker
22-May-06, 21:09
The Street, with the exceptions of episode four and five was brilliant entertainment. Gritty, northern (okay ,you might argue with that!) and ingenously scripted and devised. Funny at times yet hard hitting and brutal.

I also 'enjoyed' which is not the right word, the 'See No Evil' drama about Brady & Hindley, the 'moors murderers' the grisly events took place just up the road from here.

connieb19
22-May-06, 21:12
The Street, with the exceptions of episode four and five was brilliant entertainment. Gritty, northern (okay ,you might argue with that!) and ingenously scripted and devised. Funny at times yet hard hitting and brutal.

I also 'enjoyed' which is not the right word, the 'See No Evil' drama about Brady & Hindley, the 'moors murderers' the grisly events took place just up the road from here.Landmarker, do you think Myra Hindley would have still been an evil woman if she hadn't gotten in tow with Ian Brady?

connieb19
25-May-06, 20:37
Sugar Rush is back on. It's a repeat but still worth watching again.:cool: