PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help!

cazdan
20-Mar-10, 17:51
hi does anyone in Caithness collect war memorabilia ?

scotsboy
20-Mar-10, 17:55
Kevin "Head" used to have his own wee war museum............is he still in Caithness?

cazdan
23-Mar-10, 13:34
never heard of him.thanx anyway.

Scunner
23-Mar-10, 14:04
Kevin "Head" used to have his own wee war museum............is he still in Caithness?

Did he used to be around Tain, Olrig at one time

riggerboy
23-Mar-10, 14:17
i have a tank in the attic been there since before the war ??? dont know if it still works,thimnk my granda has 1 2

Boozeburglar
23-Mar-10, 14:40
Kev is back in Australasia as far as I know, he was here a couple of years ago though.

Dog-eared
23-Mar-10, 16:29
Kev "the head " Sinclair is in Hobart, Tasmania, dressing up as a Redcoat at the weekends and riding a scooter done up like a police bike. No change there then ! :lol:

Try Patrick Doake about collecting. His brother Richard has Durrands shop in Thurso square.

scotsboy
23-Mar-10, 17:08
Kev "the head " Sinclair is in Hobart, Tasmania, dressing up as a Redcoat at the weekends and riding a scooter done up like a police bike. No change there then ! :lol:

Try Patrick Doake about collecting. His brother Richard has Durrands shop in Thurso square.

Excellent!

Cattach
23-Mar-10, 18:22
i have a tank in the attic been there since before the war ??? dont know if it still works,thimnk my granda has 1 2

I thought that most houses had a tank in the attic!

scotsboy
23-Mar-10, 18:46
Nice picture of Kevin online:

http://pierreswesternfront.punt.nl/?id=415454&r=1&tbl_archief=&

Things dont change much, right enough!