PDA

View Full Version : Don't you love Saturdays's?

teddybear1873
20-Mar-10, 17:22
It's a lovely 26 degrees. Going to cut the grass, have a few beers in the afternoon, sitting on the front porch. Don't you love that kind of day?

Stavro
20-Mar-10, 17:32
Relaxing and enjoying that lazy afternoon feeling, sounds pretty civilized to me, but don't forget to cut that grass now. :)

ducati
20-Mar-10, 17:36
Relaxing and enjoying that lazy afternoon feeling, sounds pretty civilized to me, but don't forget to cut that grass now. :)

I've just been digging a new veggie patch (full of roots and flagstones). Wifies away 'till Wednesday so I'm going to open a bottle of wine now Ahhh :cool:

teddybear1873
20-Mar-10, 17:38

It's difficult having a beer in one hand and holding the lawn mower in the other lol.

upolian
20-Mar-10, 17:43
Id love it to be 26degrees unfortunately its more like 6:(

Stavro
20-Mar-10, 17:43
It's difficult having a beer in one hand and holding the lawn mower in the other lol.

Well, since a man can only do one thing at a time, I'd stick to the beer. :D

ShelleyCowie
20-Mar-10, 17:45
It's a lovely 26 degrees. Going to cut the grass, have a few beers in the afternoon, sitting on the front porch. Don't you love that kind of day?

yeah if we lived where you do! Dont even offer yer niece to come over on holiday!!! [lol]

ducati
20-Mar-10, 17:46

I always fancied having a go at building Tim Taylor's radio controlled lawn mower. BTW it's only 8 degrees and blowin' a hooly here, you must be in South Carolina or somewhere. :lol:

Thumper
20-Mar-10, 18:34
I must admit I have had a lovely day today,after being stuck in the house for a while two of my mates took me out for lunch and a little bit of retail therapy :) didnt buy anything but it was nice to get out,have great company and of course wish I could buy some of the stuff I saw :roll: x

teddybear1873
20-Mar-10, 18:43
yeah if we lived where you do! Dont even offer yer niece to come over on holiday!!! [lol]

Come over wi your faither Shelly. He'd love staring at all the birds at the beach lol.

Venture
20-Mar-10, 18:49
I must admit I have had a lovely day today,after being stuck in the house for a while two of my mates took me out for lunch and a little bit of retail therapy :) didnt buy anything but it was nice to get out,have great company and of course wish I could buy some of the stuff I saw :roll: x

Glad you're now on the mend and back posting again too Thumper. :)

Mik.M.
20-Mar-10, 19:32
I love The Saturdays ;)

ShelleyCowie
20-Mar-10, 19:34
Come over wi your faither Shelly. He'd love staring at all the birds at the beach lol.

I wudna come over wi e old man! dead embarrassin! [lol]

teddybear1873
20-Mar-10, 19:44
I wudna come over wi e old man! dead embarrassin! [lol]

Ye I know, but it would be funny.

Invisible
20-Mar-10, 22:38
I love The Saturdays ;)

Can we share them?:Razz

Invisible
20-Mar-10, 22:40
Today I woke up hungover[disgust], went home;), watched rugby, then sat around playing guitar and spent 20mins on the phone to 02

John Little
20-Mar-10, 22:43
It's been a good Saturday. I went to town and did a bit o shopping with this woman of my acquaintance; got some movies to watch instead of the rubbish that passes for telly these days. Came back and fixed the car, then shampooed the back seat, read the paper, did a few chores and chilled out.

I like Saturday. Sunday too.

But I don't like Mondays. [evil]

Invisible
20-Mar-10, 22:48
I like Saturday. Sunday too.

But I don't like Mondays. [evil]

are you Bob Geldof in disguise?

John Little
20-Mar-10, 22:50
I wish I were - he's younger than me with scads of cash...