PDA

View Full Version : the poison card sending

rollerboy
21-May-06, 22:14
hi am sure there's fans on here of Coronation Street poor gail getting send tho's cards by richard well meant to be i think its david her son he is a little brat....so any of you guys might know who it is?

Billy Boy
21-May-06, 22:16
hi am sure there's fans on here of Coronation Street poor gail getting send tho's cards by richard well meant to be i think its david her son he is a little brat....so any of you guys might know who it is?dont watch corrie but read in the paper it is maria cos gails son nick dumped her and she blamed gail

connieb19
21-May-06, 22:18
It was David, Gail caught him out on Tonights episode.

landmarker
21-May-06, 22:20
Know little, care less.
Gail reminds me of a cartoon character who should have been in Supercar or Fireball XL5.*
Have given up on Corra. Only the Archers still holds my attention.
I'm glad some still enjoy it though.

* if you remember these you probably have aching joints.

Bingobabe
21-May-06, 22:22
Just watching it on itv2 now.:Razz

rollerboy
21-May-06, 22:22
lol great comment by the way gail reminds me of an weasil lol

angela5
21-May-06, 22:24
It was David, Gail caught him out on Tonights episode.

Your right there connie, David it was i read it in last week's tv mag.

Bingobabe
21-May-06, 22:26
lol great comment by the way gail reminds me of an weasil lolYes she is kinda odd looking like a gold fish i thought.

angela5
21-May-06, 22:31
Yes she is kinda odd looking like a gold fish i thought.

More like a skinny chicken.:D

Bingobabe
21-May-06, 23:06
i think she be rather sexy actually,bet she be good in e sak. ye know,in a grateful kind o way.!!!

Your twisted yuk yuk and more yuk.lol rotfl[lol]

ice box
21-May-06, 23:07
hi am sure there's fans on here of Coronation Street poor gail getting send tho's cards by richard well meant to be i think its david her son he is a little brat....so any of you guys might know who it is?
old news kent who it was about two week ago .

melted_wellie
21-May-06, 23:08
Your twisted yuk yuk and more yuk.lol rotfl[lol]aye but im registered blind person so no matter anyway.

pedromcgrory
22-May-06, 00:46
its meant to be richard hilmans son i heard david only did a few but who knows guess ul see soon enough if it is or not

JAWS
22-May-06, 03:55
Hell's Teeth, you lot had me going there for a minute. I thought something exciting had happened in Caithness and all the time it was Constipation Street! :lol:

lassieinfife
22-May-06, 06:12
Can never understand why people get the need to post,or write to newspapers about soap stories.... they are just that STORIES, someone has sat down and written them,and I know what you mean Jaws,have often walked into room at work and thought something awful has happened only to discover they talking bout corrie or the likes ... come on folks get a grip

JAWS
22-May-06, 06:51
Can never understand why people get the need to post,or write to newspapers about soap stories.... they are just that STORIES, someone has sat down and written them,and I know what you mean Jaws,have often walked into room at work and thought something awful has happened only to discover they talking bout corrie or the likes ... come on folks get a grip
It's even been known for the comedians in the House of Commons to hold serious debates about the stories in soaps. :roll:
People have been known to sent sympathy cards and flowers when a character dies.
You have to understand, lassieinfife, these things are real and should be treated seriously.

Personally, I'm a trekkie, "Beam me up Scottie!" "Scottie, Scottie, are you there Scottie?"
I'll get him to beam me up one day. I know he's real because I've seen him on the Telly![lol]

Carlo Gambino
22-May-06, 08:41
I think it was mad wicker24, she is mad enough to do that sort of nonsense

candyfloss
22-May-06, 10:13
Don't watch coronation street much now, but i did last night just to find out who did it, i would never have guessed it was David, i thought it might have been Audrey (gails mam) :roll: