PDA

View Full Version : Brian Sewell

northener
18-Mar-10, 20:56
I really don't have to say anything - just read the article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1258519/BRIAN-SEWELL-Theyre-ugly-smelly-chew-house-bits-I-wouldnt-swap-motley-mutts-Crufts-champ.html

teenybash
18-Mar-10, 21:10
Who would have thought this rather austere gentleman, would give a second glance to anything other than canines with the highest pedigree.

He is a true gentle man indeed.

Thanks for this enlightening post.:)

carasmam
18-Mar-10, 21:19
Thanks for that Northener, :D

mop top
18-Mar-10, 21:36
Just so glad there are people like this in the world. They restore your faith in mankind when day in day out your are dealing with lowlife characters who regard dogs as nothing more than a commodity you can discard when something bigger, better, faster comes along. Well done Brian and all others like you in the world. thanks for sharing northerner.

Dadie
18-Mar-10, 22:04
Poppy was a rescue dog!
She is fine round the family and my parents but with new people she hides on my bed and doesnt come out until they leave.
She will let the kids do anything to her... Lauren plays at vets sticking a stethascope places stethascopes shouldnt go:eek: and Poppy doesnt bat an eyelid!:eek:
She is also fine when out and about.
And is a great hoover round the highchairs.

On the downside .. she wasnt housetrained when we got her, but, our old spaniel taught her that!
And she would steal any food around, but, that was trained out of her.
She still cant be walked on the lead with the buggy without being run over and we have given up on teaching her that one as if she hasnt managed to pick it up by now its far too late (Lauren will be 4 in June).

We wouldnt swap her for anything!

bullielove
18-Mar-10, 22:31
great story to read.. his love for lottie shines through and anything that promotes getting a dog from rescue is good for me. Thanks for sharing this northener!

Stavro
18-Mar-10, 23:15
I really don't have to say anything - just read the article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1258519/BRIAN-SEWELL-Theyre-ugly-smelly-chew-house-bits-I-wouldnt-swap-motley-mutts-Crufts-champ.html

Really nice! :)

Rictina
18-Mar-10, 23:23
AWWw thats a lovely article.