PDA

View Full Version : looking for old friends

scotty-girl
06-Apr-04, 20:09
hi

i'm coming back to wick soon to look at properties and thought while i was there i might try and organise a party for all my old friends. thing is i don't know what they are all up to now.

they are Brett Thomson, Christopher Farmer, Stuart Page, Frances Macleod, Katie Cormack, Donald Banks and everyone else who used to hang around with them.

i heard the news about David Simpson.

can anyone help? contact details or general details

brett
14-Apr-04, 18:32
hi when are you coming to wick. who are you.

KAT1E
26-May-04, 16:06
Hi

Who are you????

brett
08-Jun-04, 17:36
Hi

Who are you????
i'm brett thomson who are youi

Mr P Cannop
08-Jun-04, 18:24
hi

i'm coming back to wick soon to look at properties and thought while i was there i might try and organise a party for all my old friends. thing is i don't know what they are all up to now.

they are Brett Thomson, Christopher Farmer, Stuart Page, Frances Macleod, Katie Cormack, Donald Banks and everyone else who used to hang around with them.

I know Christopher Farmer, Stuart Page & Donald Banks

mareng
10-Feb-05, 08:13
hi

Good grief - Even Wick has resorted to the use of "properties" instead of "houses" - those programs on TV have a lot to answer for. :evil

franny
15-Jun-05, 14:46
hi is that you leona???

lelebo
14-May-06, 18:57
hi there - stuart is in london now? who are you? I could get you his contact details...

Mr P Cannop
14-May-06, 20:04
hi there - stuart is in london now? who are you? I could get you his contact details...

is his last name page ??

lelebo
15-May-06, 10:24
yes - Stuart Page - he's been in London for a good few years now. Brett and Christopher still in Wick - Chris married with a baby.

lelebo
15-May-06, 10:25
I think Donald is working in Holland but Stuart did mention that Donald was planning to go out to the States to work - not 100% sure of that one though?!?

stuart page
22-May-06, 19:00
i'm brett thomson who are youi

Ow wow buye, ye are a cull!

Mr P Cannop
22-May-06, 21:01
hi stuart whats doing ??

Chobbersjnr
25-May-06, 02:05
Is that Donald Banks aka Doodoo??? if so he's in the UK (somewhere) for a wee while (don't know how long) doing RGIT apparently before heading across the pond to some other foreign clime