PDA

View Full Version : Derek Acorah...

doyle
18-Mar-10, 19:27
anyone else going down to see him in Inverness on 30th of this month? I can't wait!

Phill
18-Mar-10, 20:57
A poor copycat of Clinton Baptiste, he's the real deal!

doyle
18-Mar-10, 23:02
Never heard of him Phil?

bullielove
18-Mar-10, 23:05
I would have loved to have seen him - I imagine thetickets are sold out but Im going for a look!

doyle
18-Mar-10, 23:10
I just got my ticket on Tuesday so there may well be some left still.

Metalattakk
19-Mar-10, 02:15
Is this the same Derek Acorah that was exposed as a fake and a liar (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16303507&method=full&siteid=115875&headline=spooky-truth--tv-s-most-haunted-con-exposed-tv--name_page.html) by a parapsychologist who worked for his own show?

:roll:

Connor.
19-Mar-10, 03:20
He's absolutely horrendous.

Worst of these lot out.

porshiepoo
19-Mar-10, 07:27
Sorry Doyle, I tend to agree with the majority. I simply do not believe his 'gift'.
Maybe my opinion is based on his ridiculous participation in a certain rubbish, staged TV show where he chased ghosts with Yvette Fielding.

I saw him do some phone readings on TV once and he didn't get a thing right :lol:.
I'll admit I've seen him a couple of times on TV and thought hmmmmmm, maybe.........

There's only one UK guy I would pay to see and that's Tony Stockwell. Now there's a gifted guy!

porshiepoo
19-Mar-10, 07:33
Is this the same Derek Acorah that was exposed as a fake and a liar (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16303507&method=full&siteid=115875&headline=spooky-truth--tv-s-most-haunted-con-exposed-tv--name_page.html) by a parapsychologist who worked for his own show?

:roll:

Just read that link. What a laugh! Wish I'd seen the ones where he'd become possessed by a make believe spirit. The anagrams are a corker. :lol:

ducati
19-Mar-10, 09:37
Just read that link. What a laugh! Wish I'd seen the ones where he'd become possessed by a make believe spirit. The anagrams are a corker. :lol:

Nothing wrong with making a living as an entertainer and I don't think most people are that gullable. But I strongly object to "Mediums" preying on the vulnerable. :mad:

onecalledk
19-Mar-10, 12:14
I have 2 tickets for the 30th March show, second row, have posted them in the relevant section. Thanks for this post as I was convinced he was not playing til APRIL !!! unfortunately I cant make the end of March.

have seen him and met him and he is a lovely man. I think that you have to see him in the flesh before you decide if he is a con! Dont go by what you see on the telly ......

K

The Pepsi Challenge
19-Mar-10, 13:40
He's a liar, a cheat and a fraud. Enjoy.

doyle
20-Mar-10, 01:47
Sorry Doyle, I tend to agree with the majority. I simply do not believe his 'gift'.
Maybe my opinion is based on his ridiculous participation in a certain rubbish, staged TV show where he chased ghosts with Yvette Fielding.

I saw him do some phone readings on TV once and he didn't get a thing right :lol:.
I'll admit I've seen him a couple of times on TV and thought hmmmmmm, maybe.........

There's only one UK guy I would pay to see and that's Tony Stockwell. Now there's a gifted guy!

Tony Stockwell is on in Inverness on June 20th - might go see him too!

Plum.
20-Mar-10, 11:41
I think hes good. Loved him on most haunted! Not the same without him now.