PDA

View Full Version : bits n bobs you dont want

kjandcrew
17-Mar-10, 02:59
Hi, if ive put this in the wrong place im sorry - if not - have you got any bits and bobs that you dont want and i could pick up for my Beavers 1st Birthday celebrations please - thank you in advance and apologies if ive got it wrong, regards kjandcrew

teddybear1873
17-Mar-10, 03:42
Hi, if ive put this in the wrong place im sorry - if not - have you got any bits and bobs that you dont want and i could pick up for my Beavers 1st Birthday celebrations please - thank you in advance and apologies if ive got it wrong, regards kjandcrew

Aye, the wife. You will do me a great favour.

kjandcrew
23-Mar-10, 21:30
thank you, we can raffle her (if she doesnt mind) no harm will come to her[lol]

skinnydog
23-Mar-10, 21:34
When are you holding your event and are you looking for anything at all or do you want to be more specific?

kjandcrew
23-Mar-10, 21:52
Hi, thanks. 1st Lybster Beavers was set up in May last year - there has never been any kind of Scouting Group in Lybster (as far as i am aware). To celebrate our first birthday i am organising a Bring and Buy sale to raise some extra funds so that the Beavers can enjoy a special trip in the summer. (Subs does not cover this unfortunately). The sale will be held at the Bowling Hall on 19th May from 5.15pm to 7pm - the Beavers themselves will be running the stalls (aged 5 to 8). Any items, (non electrical) ie books, toys, odd ornaments, kitchen bits (no knives, etc) dvds, games, puzzles, plants anything really. Not sure about clothes but am thinking of clothes for 5-10 years. I hope this helps, i am new at the org and would appreciate any help in any way that is offered in what i am trying to achieve thank you again.

wicker8
24-Mar-10, 10:57
hi i have sent you a pm