PDA

View Full Version : What do peps do after a gig?

Deemac
21-May-06, 02:03
Gleber,
Did you miss the boy?

We rocked!! (not bad for a Scottish band)

Get the coffee on, the wee man returns. My ears are ringing so it must have been alright. Good crowd as well (which helps alot).

So what do you do after a gig (Log-on?)

Deemac

Gleber2
21-May-06, 02:36
Gleber,
Did you miss the boy?

We rocked!! (not bad for a Scottish band)

Get the coffee on, the wee man returns. My ears are ringing so it must have been alright. Good crowd as well (which helps alot).

So what do you do after a gig (Log-on?)

Deemac

Did ye blow any hearing aids tonight? Miss him? Gee it's good to be home alone. I think you know what I do after a gig. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more.

Chobbersjnr
21-May-06, 02:49
never burst any hearing aids but I sure could do with one right now

cripes that whisky are loud man................especially the drummer:p

Deemac
21-May-06, 13:48
Keepin' up with the volume of the guitarist is the trick!! At least we didn't get attacked on stage this time. Poor ol' Rossie they always go for him (are they trying to tell us something?)

And, yes can't be many ceilidh bands that destroy hearing aids!!

Till next time . . . . .

Chobbersjnr
21-May-06, 14:01
Keepin' up with the volume of the guitarist is the trick!!.

hey dewddddddddd you had the fader under your finger for my funktastic ceilidh playing

In actual fact you must be one of the few drummers I try & get turned up in the mix (even though it's quieter to start with) I still reckon you could be a bit prouder in the mix.............................who wants to hear the other 5 members anyway[lol]

Deemac
21-May-06, 14:09
What we need a is a good FOH engineer.

O yes maybe also a monitor engineer, lighting technician, personnal kit techs, a manager, booking agents, PR consultant, world distribution rights for all assets and a string of admiring young dollies . . . . . !! (or even a plump red dressed lady or two!!!)

Let the fantasy commence . . . . .

Chobbersjnr
21-May-06, 14:17
I swear she was 2 "things" in the same body.....................shudder she was scary

sounds good about the FOH dude & the rest when does the private fleet of jets come into play

Deemac
21-May-06, 20:36
That comes AFTER you've had your wicked way with the dual bodied ladies (all of them at the same time . . . . !) You'd never survive man, they'd eat you alive.

Another thing to put on the list of post gig experiences?

Watch Chobbers getting eaten!!

Gleber2
22-May-06, 02:04
Watch Chobbers getting eaten!!

Almost saw it once. Twas the Isle Of Skye and she was enormous. I often wonder what would have happened if I hadn't pulled him from the gaping maw.:lol:

Chobbersjnr
22-May-06, 15:10
Almost saw it once. Twas the Isle Of Skye and she was enormous. I often wonder what would have happened if I hadn't pulled him from the gaping maw.:lol:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
that had almost gone from my memory TTT we called her, Three Ton Tessa.

Deemac
22-May-06, 19:39
I'm sure someone should write a book about all of these wonderful pre-post gig juicy bits!! It's what makes the whole experience as a musician that much more 'colourful'.

They watch us and we watch them.

Normally of course if your a true professional, there getting drunker and drunker and your still sober and alert!! (I say this with a liberal dash of generisation - sometimes the bands are far more gone than all the audience put together - this theory of course does not apply to playing in Bettyhill or Melvich!!!!)

You gotta laugh . . .

Chobbersjnr
22-May-06, 20:12
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

Deemac
22-May-06, 22:27
Chobbers, Your just a rock god - admit it.

Chobbersjnr
22-May-06, 22:52
Chobbers, Your just a rock god - admit it.

OH GO ON THEN

a rock god playing in a ceilidh band

zebedy
23-May-06, 00:12
keep the storys cumin guys

love all the musical storys..

Gleber2 u wudnt have any storys about my uncle billy... fact is i dont know him but hear so much about him lol...