PDA

View Full Version : who's on in the FSC 2nite?

Tattie B
20-May-06, 22:20
Thinking about going out tonight has anyone got any idea who's playing in the club.

obiron
20-May-06, 22:38
no idea. bit late going out arent you???

angela5
20-May-06, 22:41
no idea. bit late going out arent you???

Hey! the night is young..:lol:

obiron
20-May-06, 22:44
true.. but when i used to go out every weekend always met up with the mates for 8pm thats a good 3 hours drinking time.

angela5
20-May-06, 22:46
true.. but when i used to go out every weekend always met up with the mates for 8pm thats a good 3 hours drinking time.

ye must oh been seeing double by then! which can be a good thing for going to the waterfront, makes the place look busy.:lol:

_awayoflife_
20-May-06, 22:55
i think its half canned that are in there i may be wrong tho

footie chick
20-May-06, 22:57
I like half canned pity im not in Wick:~(

angela5
20-May-06, 23:00
I like half canned pity im not in Wick:~(

Toffee land sounds a whole lot better..:lol:

obiron
20-May-06, 23:01
ye must oh been seeing double by then! which can be a good thing for going to the waterfront, makes the place look busy.:lol:

in the days when i used to go every weekend it was busy. now its rubbish and a big waste o money. your right about seeing double though in those days put away a fair bit at the weekend.

Tattie B
20-May-06, 23:12
decided not to go out after all. does anyone else like going to FSC? most of the time music is quite good.

obiron
20-May-06, 23:20
i like the fsc its cheap, music not great, but still have a good nite. the crack is good.

angela5
20-May-06, 23:23
decided not to go out after all. does anyone else like going to FSC? most of the time music is quite good.

Never been in there in years.

Tattie B
20-May-06, 23:26
yes the crack is good and u never see any fighting like u do in some of the bars on the street

obiron
20-May-06, 23:27
take you there one night if your up for it.

angela5
20-May-06, 23:28
take you there one night if your up for it.

Who me?????

obiron
20-May-06, 23:30
Who me?????

aye sunday nights is a good laugh wi the bottle top bingo and the karaoke. will even take cedric wi us to keep us entertained. he does a good turn on the karaoke.

Tattie B
20-May-06, 23:34
angela5 we could take u out for a drink since it was yer birthday.

angela5
20-May-06, 23:36
aye sunday nights is a good laugh wi the bottle top bingo and the karaoke. will even take cedric wi us to keep us entertained. he does a good turn on the karaoke.

Never played bingo, but there's a first for everything. Cedric on the karaoke i'll no miss that.:lol: Tomorrow's out of the question though, busy monday, and i dinna fancy a hangover.

angela5
20-May-06, 23:37
angela5 we could take u out for a drink since it was yer birthday.

haha, aye 70 vodka's please.:lol:

obiron
20-May-06, 23:39
Never played bingo, but there's a first for everything. Cedric on the karaoke i'll no miss that.:lol: Tomorrow's out of the question though, busy monday, and i dinna fancy a hangover.

we would have a job keepin up wi cedric that man is a beer monster. hangover guaranteed

Bingobabe
20-May-06, 23:42
Used to go to the fsc but prefer to go to the bars on the street i do not walk any where in my heels its a fate worth than death taxi taxi taxi.

Tattie B
20-May-06, 23:45
ok angela5 but ye hev to buy yer own coke.

angela5
20-May-06, 23:47
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/pmc/lowres/pmcn29l.jpg
Can just see me now getting all ready....:lol:

obiron
20-May-06, 23:48
dunno if its a sign of gettin older but i like comfy shoes. not been able to wear heels for years. though must admit been fancying a pair of those wedges thats in fashion again.

angela5
20-May-06, 23:48
ok angela5 but ye hev to buy yer own coke.

Ach! never mind eh coke if your buying the vodka:lol:

obiron
20-May-06, 23:49
Ach! never mind eh coke if your buying the vodka:lol:

hope he's rich to buy the 70 you mentioned earlier.

Bingobabe
20-May-06, 23:50
dunno if its a sign of gettin older but i like comfy shoes. not been able to wear heels for years. though must admit been fancying a pair of those wedges thats in fashion again.Being a woman is hard.lol

Tattie B
20-May-06, 23:51
so who's going 2 bottle top tomorrow night. i think i will since i never went out 2nite.

angela5
20-May-06, 23:51
dunno if its a sign of gettin older but i like comfy shoes. not been able to wear heels for years. though must admit been fancying a pair of those wedges thats in fashion again.

ye canna beat yer slippers..:lol:

angela5
20-May-06, 23:52
Used to go to the fsc but prefer to go to the bars on the street i do not walk any where in my heels its a fate worth than death taxi taxi taxi.

I'll gie ye a lift.:lol:
http://thumbs.photo.net/photo/3289644-sm.jpg (http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3289644)

Bingobabe
20-May-06, 23:56
I'll gie ye a lift.
http://thumbs.photo.net/photo/3289644-sm.jpg (http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3289644)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH i think ill take my chances on the taxi lol[lol]

obiron
20-May-06, 23:56
Being a woman is hard.lol

true the hassle we have to go through to get ready for a night out is unbelievable. men shower and change. thats it. we women have to organise kids and ourselves. heee heee [lol]

obiron
20-May-06, 23:57
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH i think ill take my chances on the taxi lol[lol]

probably safer.

angela5
21-May-06, 00:03
http://www.limos4sale.com/220hummerext.gif (http://www.limos4sale.com/hummerpic4.html)
ok bingobabe taxi for you, i'll go in this limo!:lol:

Fran
21-May-06, 02:06

I wonder how many orgers go to the FSC on a sunday night, probably talk to each other, but have no idea they are fellow orgers. Maybe they should all wear a red rose or something!!!!!! I like the FSC its very friendly.:lol:

Fran
22-May-06, 01:07
So did you all go to the Francis Street Club last night? did you win on the bottle top bingo and did cedric sing a few karioke songs?Hope you won lots of money, I heard its good money on a Sunday night.

Tattie B
22-May-06, 15:50
i didnt win did u fran?

mccaugm
22-May-06, 16:27
:confused Hi excuse my non-local ignorance but what is the FSC?

Tattie B
22-May-06, 16:28
the francis street club in wick.

mccaugm
22-May-06, 16:35
Thanks....

willowbankbear
22-May-06, 17:22
I saw fellow orger Cedric Bouncing along High street on saturdayn night, mind I was doing the same. Saw 1 of the Tatties jigging through High street as well. Never made the fsc though

Tattie B
22-May-06, 17:34
which tattie was that then?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
22-May-06, 20:55
I saw fellow orger Cedric Bouncing along High street on saturdayn night, mind I was doing the same. Saw 1 of the Tatties jigging through High street as well. Never made the fsc though

Aye that was me on one of ma annual soiree's.Crackin' night it was.Didnae see ye though Stone Roses,but then if i had there would have been 2 o' ye.Double vision,one o' ma drunken superpowers.:lol: :lol: