PDA

View Full Version : Odd job man

Lavenderblue2
15-Mar-10, 22:21
Is there an odd job man out there who would be willing to do a bit of work outside - mainly tidying up, sweeping and pressure-washing quite a large area.

Lavenderblue2
16-Mar-10, 17:12
Thank you to all who sent replies via PM's.

I now have two folk to come and tidy up for me :)

I'm now praying for good weather.

upolian
16-Mar-10, 17:58
Hope you get it all cleaned soon :)

Lavenderblue2
17-Mar-10, 19:21
Yes thanks Upolian, it was like 'Ground Force' at my house today - two on the garden and another fellow sweeping and washing down; he had to work so hard because my pressure washer broke down. I was very impressed by him, he has a great attitude to work and I think he will go far.
The part of the garden outside my kitchen window is all weeded, trimmed and tidied, a great job, well done by all.
We were blessed with fair weather too!!

Invisible
17-Mar-10, 21:10
what a sexist post lol:lol:

why not an odd women, there seems to plenty of them in the Camps on Saturdays

mrlennie
17-Mar-10, 22:56
Thanks there was actually a lady in the garden too!

If anyone has any other odd jobs (Plumbing and general property maintenance) preferably in the Wick area but can travel my number is:

01955 609145
07519 765815

Rob.

upolian
17-Mar-10, 23:06
Thanks there was actually a lady in the garden too!

If anyone has any other odd jobs (Plumbing and general property maintenance) preferably in the Wick area but can travel my number is:

01955 609145
07519 765815

Rob.

Number stored will be giving you a shout;)

mrlennie
17-Mar-10, 23:10
Thanks I got your number for when my cars really dirty and I HAVE to get it cleaned, your the man.

Rob.

upolian
17-Mar-10, 23:17
Thanks I got your number for when my cars really dirty and I HAVE to get it cleaned, your the man.

Rob.

cheers;)

when i think about it theres a few things needing done....could be calling you sooner than i thought.....any tips on washing a car[lol]only jokin:P

mrlennie
17-Mar-10, 23:37
Haha yes don't use a paint scraper! It will blunt the blade!

upolian
18-Mar-10, 08:03
Haha yes don't use a paint scraper! It will blunt the blade!

[lol]i wondered why i was going through so many....bloomin tar!!![lol]:Razz

cullpacket
18-Mar-10, 23:25
Harold Sakata died in 1982 don't know if there are any more

mrlennie
19-Mar-10, 02:39
Thats a really sad way to end a thread...:eek:

Anji
20-Mar-10, 18:48
Yes thanks Upolian, it was like 'Ground Force' at my house today - two on the garden and another fellow sweeping and washing down; he had to work so hard because my pressure washer broke down. I was very impressed by him, he has a great attitude to work and I think he will go far.
The part of the garden outside my kitchen window is all weeded, trimmed and tidied, a great job, well done by all.
We were blessed with fair weather too!!

I hope you get all their phone numbers and recommend them here.
Folk are always looking for good workers.