PDA

View Full Version : Cpc

S&LHEN
15-Mar-10, 21:30
Has anyone that has passed there hgv done there cpc yet? If you have what does it involve?

Thanks

EDDIE
15-Mar-10, 23:39
Has anyone that has passed there hgv done there cpc yet? If you have what does it involve?

Thanks

The driver cpc must be comming into force soon i think its mental that u have to sit a cpc before u can drive.
The cpc is just about learning all the road legeslation i think its about a 1 week course but unfortunatley you have to do it.

S&LHEN
16-Mar-10, 00:27
Yea I know its annoying I got my hgv class 2 just before xmas but Ive not been for my cpc yet as im worried about it some people have said that i ll struggle with the practical coz im female :roll::roll:
But ive no chance of getting a job without it coz an employer and me would get done if I was caught on site drivin without it.
I just dont see the point in it when ive done the hazard and theory and also done my practical and a demonstration arg!!
Just hoped somebody might have some tips for me:Razz

EDDIE
16-Mar-10, 08:38
Yea I know its annoying I got my hgv class 2 just before xmas but Ive not been for my cpc yet as im worried about it some people have said that i ll struggle with the practical coz im female :roll::roll:
But ive no chance of getting a job without it coz an employer and me would get done if I was caught on site drivin without it.
I just dont see the point in it when ive done the hazard and theory and also done my practical and a demonstration arg!!
Just hoped somebody might have some tips for me:Razz

Some colleges does that in evening classes.You will probably find that some people deep down feel that they will struggle so there just assuming you will and there scared a female will pass and they will fail.
All your doing is learning all the laws and legislation of the transport and if your intersted in transport thats half the battle and if i was you i would just book the course and get it out the road with and you will be fine you will wonder what all the fuss is about come the end of the course and if you mess up its not a big deal you just sit it again?
A lot of people think females are no use a driving hgv or buses but its quite the opposite woman are better because they generally dont thrash vehicle are misuse the the vehicle so the vehicle has less chance of breaking down and the maintencebill is usally less thats why there better.