20-May-06, 20:28
if you could change your first name,
what name would you choose ?

footie chick
20-May-06, 20:52
What would you choose?

Bingobabe
20-May-06, 20:59
Mmmmmm hard one but ive always liked the name saskia i like names that begin with an s strange but true.:Razz

footie chick
20-May-06, 21:17
I quite like my first name, it was no contest when my dad told me what I could have been called:eek:
My eldest at 7 wants to change their name already!

angela5
20-May-06, 21:29
I'm happy with my name i would not change it.:D

footie chick
20-May-06, 21:35
It would seem like you were living a different life. Its bad enough when you get married and change your last name! Remembering to sign your name right on cheques is a nightmare! Wont be doing it again in a hurry:lol:

candyfloss
20-May-06, 21:44
I don't think i would want to change my name, i'm quite happy with the one i've got:)

Geo
20-May-06, 21:59
When I was a kid I told my mum and dad I was changing my name to Trampas when I grew up! Trampas was a character in the western series The Virginian, played by Doug McClure. I thought he was really cool. :)

_awayoflife_
20-May-06, 21:59
got to say, i dont think i would change my name either cos i really like my name! =)

pultneytooner
20-May-06, 22:03
When I was a kid I told my mum and dad I was changing my name to Trampas when I grew up! Trampas was a character in the western series The Virginian, played by Doug McClure. I thought he was really cool. :)
LOL, thought you were going to type, troy mcClure.:)

obiron
20-May-06, 22:32
LOL, thought you were going to type, troy mcClure.:)

cracker...
i like my name now hated it when i was younger nobody could pronounce it right. still cant really..

JAWS
20-May-06, 22:57
My name gets changed regularly! I can't tell you what people change it to because I don't want a ban. :Razz

krieve
20-May-06, 23:09
I would'nt change my first name i quite like it but i would maybe change my middle name.

obiron
20-May-06, 23:22
I would'nt change my first name i quite like it but i would maybe change my middle name.

yep same here would love to change my middle name is so old fashioned. hate it.

dunderheed
21-May-06, 10:00
obiron , come on now there's nowt wrong with yer middle name :lol: :Razz

jings00
21-May-06, 16:07
aye, i like ma name, so i wouldny be changin it either

Alice in Blunderland
21-May-06, 16:49
I wouldnt change my first name but my mum needs her head looked at for one of my middle names *Gardener* I miss it out most of the time.:eek:

mccaugm
21-May-06, 17:30
I hated my name and wanted to be called Wendy when I was about 8. Like it now...after 35 years you get used to it. LOL[lol]

Ricco
21-May-06, 17:53
I don't know about changing my first name - I quite like it. I did change my middle name - hated the one I was given so I chose another for my confirmation. I would like to change my surname to something grand like Plantagenet.:cool:

scrapydoo
21-May-06, 18:03
I want to change my name from scrapydoo to doodoo lol only jesting i like my name .