PDA

View Full Version : Alliance & Leicester

Venture
15-Mar-10, 15:03
Has anyone else been experiencing problems with Alliance & Leicester Banking over the weekend or today?

poppett
15-Mar-10, 15:51
A bit slower than usual loading the pages today, but got there in the end.

Kevin Milkins
15-Mar-10, 15:56
Has anyone else been experiencing problems with Alliance & Leicester Banking over the weekend or today?

I used the online service this morning and all seemed to work as normal.

The log on page has changed and it made it a bit more difficult to find how to log on.:confused

Serenity
15-Mar-10, 16:08
No problems here and I transferred money a couple of times over the weekend and just checked my account (online that is - not sure if you mean online or telephone or branch).

octane
15-Mar-10, 17:01

whats yer logins and ill see if its slow on my pc

:evil

dirdyweeker
15-Mar-10, 19:50
No problems with mine today. My log on page is as normal too.

Venture
15-Mar-10, 20:09
My internet banking wouldn't update over the weekend. I then tried to pay money in at the Post Office this morning and the card wouldn't work. When I telephoned Alliance & Leicester they told me that a lot of their systems had failed at the weekend. They hoped to have things back to normal by this evening. Obviously it's only some accounts that are affected.

Phill
15-Mar-10, 22:16
I've bin 'avin trouble wiv Alliance n' fester for months.

Tried to close me account back in September, the next month they wrote t'me and said if I didn't pay any money in they'd charge me. I told them not to be so silly (or words to that effect) and that I had closed the account.

The next month they charged me £113, I explained they were very silly this time (or similar words to that effect).
"Oh" they said, they'll look into and sort it out, well they looked into and charged me another £100 or so the next month.

Again I explained they were being very, very silly (or words to that effect), they refunded the charges, apologised and said they'd close me account.

January came, new year an' all that and I thought they would have set 'emselves a resolution about being silly. But another £100 odd charges and another round of how silly they were (or words to that effect).

And again in February and again in March.

Apparently their looking into it again, which is nice..............