PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Pro Software

~~Tides~~
20-May-06, 18:17
Ahh! My trail edition of guitar pro just ran out! I really dont know what im going to do with out it now. It is really one of the best programs of anytype I have ever used. Anyone else on here use this program? Anyone got a copy I could sell my soul for?

Chobbersjnr
21-May-06, 05:38
Ahh! My trail edition of guitar pro just ran out! I really dont know what im going to do with out it now. It is really one of the best programs of anytype I have ever used. Anyone else on here use this program? Anyone got a copy I could sell my soul for?

no but I'm curious................what's it all about???

I could go & googlerise it but................I can't be bovvered, to busy dossing

is it like line 6 gear?? or for use with a GK2a midi pickup like the Roland VG8?? or am I completely off the scale

Deemac
21-May-06, 20:47
Chobbers, I'm guessing hear but doesn't some well trained young lady pop round and "re-tune" your equipment for you? I see now why he's so dispondant that the trail period has elapsed . . . . .

~~Tides~~
21-May-06, 21:09
You are way off the scale. Its basically guitar tabs/music but way more sophistocated. Each tabbed song is a file on its own and each instument/musician on the song has got a separate track. The whole song can be played back from the tab/music and each instument can be turned up or down. E.g. say you only wanted to hear a drum beat in a song or just the solo guitar, then you could turn the levels down on all the other instuments. You with me so far? Ive made it sound pritty crap, its got wae more stuff than that.

http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php

Think its about £55.

Jeid
21-May-06, 21:58
Or free if you know the correct places to look.

Deemac
21-May-06, 22:27
Sounds like Apples Garageband (or a sequencer).

zebedy
23-May-06, 15:48
is that one of them things that it plays things for u?

Deemac
23-May-06, 20:11
Throw in some well tuned loops, add a drum sample or two and hey, why not add a rap vocal and you could pass as a real musician, producing real original music!!

Clever bit is you don't need to understand anything about music, learn to play any musical instruments or how to entertain a live audience.

Learn a few dance moves, get a stylist to sharpen your look and your the next star of the decade. Isn't technology fabulous?

Jeid
23-May-06, 20:30
Guitar Pro is basically tab than runs a midi track to let you hear how the song goes. It also used midi drums and whatever other instruments the band uses to make up the whole midi song. Its pretty decent.

DOC ROCK
23-May-06, 21:25
Sounds like it midi be a good machine for jamming along with..

Chobbersjnr
23-May-06, 21:32
Guitar Pro is basically tab than runs a midi track to let you hear how the song goes. It also used midi drums and whatever other instruments the band uses to make up the whole midi song. Its pretty decent.

do you have it Jeid??? sounds pretty wicked especially for learning really awkward parts huh

Jeid
23-May-06, 22:35
I used to have it yeah

Deemac
23-May-06, 22:42
Time to pull the file to file sharer out me thinks!

Deemac
23-May-06, 22:46
O yes - spelling nazi time - Its actually MIDI, which stands for "Musical Instrument Digital Interface"

Chobbersjnr
23-May-06, 23:32
O yes - spelling nazi time - Its actually MIDI, which stands for "Musical Instrument Digital Interface"

never............