PDA

View Full Version : Whats on tonight?

Invisible
13-Mar-10, 20:41
What are you folks up to tonight?

Rictina
13-Mar-10, 20:46
Having a glass or two of Rose`at home with my three woofers & hubby.

No the dogs arent having any wine, LOL.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-Mar-10, 20:49
Well I am sitting here just now recooperating from one of the best curries I have ever had.In about half an hour,I shall be going into a town called Favela.Here,I've had a hard eight hour shift,blethered to my family,now its time for Woody time.[lol][lol]

bobbyrussell09
13-Mar-10, 20:51
Well I am sitting here just now recooperating from one of the best curries I have ever had.In about half an hour,I shall be going into a town called Favela.Here,I've had a hard eight hour shift,blethered to my family,now its time for Woody time.[lol][lol]
can i visit too

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-Mar-10, 20:54
can i visit too

Of course you can:)

bobbyrussell09
13-Mar-10, 20:55
Of course you can:)
well send me a link dear chap

wicker8
13-Mar-10, 20:55
hi just a quiet night in i will probably go for a long soak light a couple of candles and have a glass of wine unless your having a party ?

bettedaviseyes
13-Mar-10, 21:02
off to watch a late night showing of the terminator 1 in local cinema :lol:

only me
13-Mar-10, 21:09
out on the town

Invisible
13-Mar-10, 21:47
hi just a quiet night in i will probably go for a long soak light a couple of candles and have a glass of wine unless your having a party ?

I can have a party if you want, its just me and the dog in the house the night, was going to watch some dvds and talk to the dog pretending he knows what im on about

northener
13-Mar-10, 22:07
Sat gawping at this damn thing, meant to be working, but there's not much happening yet.:(

crayola
13-Mar-10, 22:24
What are you folks up to tonight?
I'm hunting organic haggis. But slowly.

wicker8
13-Mar-10, 22:34
I'm hunting organic haggis. But slowly.love your humour lol

ShelleyCowie
13-Mar-10, 23:24
Just home from doing bridesmaid dutys! :D and the even better thing....i still fit in my bridesmaid dress, size 10! had to emphasize on the size part because i was amazed! :eek:

Dadie
13-Mar-10, 23:25
Feed baby... bath baby... feed baby.... glass of wine???..... feed baby....Oops!:eek:

joxville
14-Mar-10, 02:29
I went to the pub and fell in lust love again with a girl I first met back in 1988.

BishBashBosh
14-Mar-10, 02:44
Feed baby... bath baby... feed baby.... glass of wine???..... feed baby....Oops!:eek:

that sounds familiar lol

Venture
14-Mar-10, 02:52
I went to the pub and fell in lust love again with a girl I first met back in 1988.

...so is that Katy out the window then.:lol: