PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants with soft play area in Inverness?

KCI
13-Mar-10, 17:12
Does anyone know if there is anywhere in Inverness with a soft play area for kids?
We are heading to Inverness next week with Baby KCI, and trying to find somewhere we can have a meal, with a soft play area so he can play for a while!

Mr KCI isn't keen on Inverness, so I need to try to keep Baby KCI happy - can't deal with them both being grumpy!! :eek::lol:

shamrock2007
13-Mar-10, 18:25
Hi KCI,

Brewsters Fayre in Inverness has a soft play area. Food has been fine anytime that we have been there & kids enjoy it :D

KCI
13-Mar-10, 18:41
Thanks Shamrock2007 - whereabouts is Brewsters Fayre? :lol:

sjr014
13-Mar-10, 18:52
There is a soft play area with huge climbing frame up at matalans can't remember what its called? Think the food is cafe style like soup and sandwiches. Used to be called tons of fun. Brewsters Fayre is up that way 2, drive past Raigmore hospital head towards Tesco roundabout, take 1st left at roundabout and then 1st right and thats you at Brewsters. If you want Tons of Fun its same roundabout but turn right and head towards Matalan hope that makes sense!

KCI
13-Mar-10, 19:19
Thanks, will see if we can find Brewster's Fayre. It sounds like the ideal place!
I think Tons of Fun closed a while ago?

edayhouse
13-Mar-10, 20:02
Hi
We went a couple of weeks ago to the place accross the road from Matalan - it was really good and the food was lovely too...soup, paninis, homebaking etc - would def recommend.

sjr014
13-Mar-10, 20:18
Yes tons of fun did close but it is now open and called something else, i was in there the other week when the schools had there long weekend!

KCI
13-Mar-10, 20:19
Oh right - will check out the place at Matalans!

Sorry, I thought you meant Tons of fun, but have just reread your post sjr014! I didn't know there was another place there - will check it out.

Thanks for all the help guys. :D

poppett
13-Mar-10, 20:22
Brewsters is brilliant for families. We use it when out with great-nephew.

KCI
16-Mar-10, 23:10
Thanks everyone.
We found Play Zone, across from Matalans. Baby KCI loved it, really struggled to get him out when it was time to go!
Food wasn't great though, so don't think we would eat there again, but it is great for the kids.
Will try Brewsters Fayre next time, as we managed to find it as well.

sjr014
17-Mar-10, 21:41
Yeah my little one loved it as well! But we had already eaten so just had a coffee while she played quite happily!

Tinkerbell09
24-Mar-10, 02:17
Brewsters is where I would recommend aswell! Everytime we go to Inverness, its there we go!

aburns2409
24-Mar-10, 09:48
Hi i know i am late - brewsters is ok for the kids as long as it is not to busy - don't think much of the food...
Shandwick Inn on the A9 just past the Nigg roundabout has an outdoor play bit now - food is amazing...
Dowes Bar in Inverness - just past harry ramstons road bit also has an outdoor area - havn't ate there for a while...
xx