PDA

View Full Version : Whats in a jug of virgins blood?

bhoy
13-Mar-10, 14:22
Does anyone know the ingredients for a jug of virgins blood?

Turquoise
13-Mar-10, 14:45
Does anyone know the ingredients for a jug of virgins blood?

Hmm...offhand:

Vodka
Bacardi
Peach Schnapps
Southern Comfort
Morgans
Martini
Fresh Orange
Blackcurrant cordial
Lemonade

The original version also had VK in it and I also recall Red Bull being used - there have been many mutations so I can't really be accurate but these are all the things I can remember seeing going into it...for as long as I could see straight after it!!!

Bazeye
13-Mar-10, 17:07
Is that the stuff they sell in the Newmarket, whats the other one called?

brandy
13-Mar-10, 17:10
the blood of a virgin?

Bazeye
13-Mar-10, 17:14
A virgin? In the Newmarket.......? :lol:

jings00
13-Mar-10, 17:18
ninja blood? no so good :-)
i like the virgin's blood, reminds me o cremola foam

Boozeburglar
13-Mar-10, 17:26
I would check for you but I think I would faint filling a jug.

Vistravi
13-Mar-10, 18:23
Lots of alcohol! Scary thought to even think of whats in it! ;)

ducati
13-Mar-10, 18:30
I don't know, but you won't find any in Caithness, there used to be some in Inverness about 24 I think but they left [lol]

horseman
13-Mar-10, 19:18
Smart one that.

Kevin Milkins
13-Mar-10, 21:18
I don't know, but you won't find any in Caithness, there used to be some in Inverness about 24 I think but they left [lol]

yes indeed, set off for a ball down south somewhere.:roll:

Jeid
13-Mar-10, 21:28
Hmm...offhand:

Vodka
Bacardi
Peach Schnapps
Southern Comfort
Morgans
Martini
Fresh Orange
Blackcurrant cordial
Lemonade

The original version also had VK in it and I also recall Red Bull being used - there have been many mutations so I can't really be accurate but these are all the things I can remember seeing going into it...for as long as I could see straight after it!!!

This is correct, in the pubs you always get Red Bull.

Kodiak
14-Mar-10, 00:27
Any Cocktail that has Virgin in the name is usually one without any Alcohol.

A Virgin's Blood or a Bloody Virgin is this :-

Orange Juice
Lemon Juice
Ginger Ale
Grenadine Syrup

To make a single Drink you will need :-

1.5 Oz Orange Juice
1 Oz Lemon Juice
4 Oz Ginger Ale
2 Tsp Grenadine Syrup

Shake the Orange Juice, Lemon Juice and Grenadine Syrup in a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice

Pour Them in Highball Glass
Add the Ginger Ale and Slice of Lemon
Stir Well and Serve.

upolian
14-Mar-10, 11:00
Good drink!! skittles vodka is also very good [evil]

loganbiffy
14-Mar-10, 11:34
Hmm...offhand:

Vodka
Bacardi
Peach Schnapps
Southern Comfort
Morgans
Martini
Fresh Orange
Blackcurrant cordial
Lemonade

This is correct yeah, it's all double measures and yeah there is always Red Bull in it.

Orla
25-Mar-10, 21:31
Hmm...offhand:

Vodka
Bacardi
Peach Schnapps
Southern Comfort
Morgans
Martini
Fresh Orange
Blackcurrant cordial
Lemonade

I was sure that it is every white spirit behind the bar on optics in the Central (- so it also includes Gin). I am not sure about the Morgans but I think that you are right about the Southern Comfort. One of the two at least.

I don't think that it is doubles though - does that not make for Sunday Settler? (Might just be a double vodka)

If anybody is in town then they could be very altruistic and go in and check the Central to see if there is anything else we are missing.

henry20
25-Mar-10, 21:46
I was sure that it is every white spirit behind the bar on optics in the Central (- so it also includes Gin). I am not sure about the Morgans but I think that you are right about the Southern Comfort. One of the two at least.

I don't think that it is doubles though - does that not make for Sunday Settler? (Might just be a double vodka)

If anybody is in town then they could be very altruistic and go in and check the Central to see if there is anything else we are missing.

It definitely doesn't include gin and it definitely is doubles! Have made too many to remember when I used to work behind a bar. :roll: