13-Mar-10, 03:49
You do post some equivocal posts!
Good one this,where do you stand?

ducati
13-Mar-10, 07:54
I sell stuff so I guess Tinker :Razz

porshiepoo
13-Mar-10, 11:25
I'm a mother so I guess I'm all of them! ;)

riggerboy
13-Mar-10, 11:33
o i`m a tinker and proud o it,

upolian
13-Mar-10, 12:31
im a spy but duno why [lol]

Fluff
13-Mar-10, 20:28
What happened to sailor?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-Mar-10, 20:31
I'm a soldier.My brother is a SOLDIER.I'm a soldier of sweetcorn and proud.[lol][lol]

crayola
13-Mar-10, 21:58
What happened to sailor?
He was 'dealt with' by the spy. :eek:

Angela
13-Mar-10, 22:01
What about rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief? :confused

Are they not politically correct, or what? ;)

crayola
14-Mar-10, 00:05
I'll take the first. :)

Invisible
14-Mar-10, 00:40
I dont know what I am, I closed my eyes and randomly clicked

crayola
14-Mar-10, 01:37
I dont know what I am, I closed my eyes and randomly clicked
That's easy to figure. Look at the poll results and the one you are is in italics. Was it really random or did fate choose the right one for you?

joxville
14-Mar-10, 02:24
I'm a spy. Dunno why. I'm that kinda guy. Bye.

Invisible
14-Mar-10, 11:41
I'm a soldier

The Drunken Duck
14-Mar-10, 14:05
Spy.

In the style of Austin Powers ................ Baby.

crayola
14-Mar-10, 23:44
Given the number of Orgers professing to be or have been in the armed forces, I'm surprised the number voting 'soldier' isn't higher.

Ok, 'spy' is more appealing. :)

The Drunken Duck
14-Mar-10, 23:55
Given the number of Orgers professing to be or have been in the armed forces, I'm surprised the number voting 'soldier' isn't higher

I was in the Air Force so I dont refer to myself as a Soldier. Its only the media that think all three services are full of soldiers. I am proud of our soldiers but I wasnt one, I was an airman. My job was more spylike anyway.

The main difference being Soldiers dig in to the ground for the night while Airmen check in to a Hotel. Sailors invariably find someone else's bed to share.

Moira
15-Mar-10, 00:15
Perhaps not all Orgers* have read John le Carre.

Perhaps not all Orgers* who have served in the Armed Forces choose to vote in this Poll.

Perhaps the possibilities are endless.

Perhaps the result of this Poll will be inconclusive.......

*Orger. What's your definition of an "Orger?

Serenity
15-Mar-10, 00:17
I chose based on my job, which is basically fixing things, so I felt tailor was closest.

crayola
15-Mar-10, 00:25
I was in the Air Force so I dont refer to myself as a Soldier. Its only the media that think all three services are full of soldiers. I am proud of our soldiers but I wasnt one, I was an airman. My job was more spylike anyway.

The main difference being Soldiers dig in to the ground for the night while Airmen check in to a Hotel. Sailors invariably find someone else's bed to share.
Fair enough points. Not having had any serious connections to the armed forces I don't claim to understand the first thing about them.

Thanks for the explanation.

golach
15-Mar-10, 01:08
Given the number of Orgers professing to be or have been in the armed forces, I'm surprised the number voting 'soldier' isn't higher.

Ok, 'spy' is more appealing. :)

Crayola, I was a naval senior rate, not way would I consider myself as a soldier. Pongos do their own thing [lol]

sandyr1
15-Mar-10, 02:35
[quote=The Drunken Duck;675791

The main difference being Soldiers dig in to the ground for the night while Airmen check in to a Hotel. Sailors invariably find someone else's bed to share.[/quote]

Love your comment.....how appropriate..............

Aaldtimer
15-Mar-10, 03:48
Fair enough points. Not having had any serious connections to the armed forces I don't claim to understand the first thing about them.

Thanks for the explanation.

Your loss, LOL!;)

David Banks
15-Mar-10, 04:10
Tailor.
Used to keep people in stitches

brandy
15-Mar-10, 07:43
i said soldier, being a mother id rather say general of my own little army... but soldier fits

northener
15-Mar-10, 08:19
.... Sailors invariably find someone else's bed to share.

I couldn't possibly comment......

northener
15-Mar-10, 08:21
...... Not having had any serious connections to the armed forces I don't claim to understand the first thing about them.

In that case, fancy going out for a meal sometime? I'll tell you all about them.;)