PDA

View Full Version : Organic haggis

crayola
13-Mar-10, 00:06
Is there anywhere in Caithness produces organic haggis?

Everything must be organic and certified as so, the sheepies, the oatmeal, the neeps and tatties, the lot.

I need it quick. Anyone?

crayola
13-Mar-10, 00:13
I forgot to say I need about 250 by Thursday, 18th.

horseman
13-Mar-10, 04:51
Behave your self lassie an leave the neeps where they should be.

northener
13-Mar-10, 09:37
I forgot to say I need about 250 by Thursday, 18th.

No pressure, then?:Razz

I'd suggest trying through the Soil Association, see if you can get any links to Scottish Organic livestock farmers. They'll probably know of anyone able to help.

ducati
13-Mar-10, 10:06
http://www.mey-selections.com/

Maybe :D

Shabbychic
13-Mar-10, 12:34
I know some of the local butchers shoot them fresh each day, but as they roam wild, it would be hard to say whether they are organic or not. :)

lasher
13-Mar-10, 13:01
Is there anywhere in Caithness produces organic haggis?

Everything must be organic and certified as so, the sheepies, the oatmeal, the neeps and tatties, the lot.

I need it quick. Anyone?
Why does it need to be organic?

crayola
13-Mar-10, 13:45
No pressure, then?:Razz

I'd suggest trying through the Soil Association, see if you can get any links to Scottish Organic livestock farmers. They'll probably know of anyone able to help.
No pressure at all. :lol: Thanks for the tip.

Why does it need to be organic?Because that's what I was asked to try to source.

crayola
13-Mar-10, 21:55
Oops. :o

The panic is over, the big night is Friday March 18, 2011. That explains why I got the day wrong in my first post. And it's enough haggis for 250 people, not 250 haggises.

I must not post on the Org late on a Friday night before reading my emails carefully. :o

ducati
13-Mar-10, 22:00
Oops. :o

The panic is over, the big night is Friday March 18, 2011. That explains why I got the day wrong in my first post. And it's enough haggis for 250 people, not 250 haggises.

I must not post on the Org late on a Friday night before reading my emails carefully. :o

Not everyone can claim a mass panic over 250 organic Haggi......

Only on the org :cool: