PDA

View Full Version : Fran

Twiggy
10-Mar-10, 22:29
[lol]:cry:Fran are you well?I have not seen any posting from you lately--missing you.

telfordstar
10-Mar-10, 22:52
I think she left after a thread turned nasty!

upolian
10-Mar-10, 23:13
she has left yes

golach
10-Mar-10, 23:18
Oh no she hasn't

Kevin Milkins
10-Mar-10, 23:25
I think Fran is having a sabbatical from the org while she recovers from what she feels as an injustice.

I will also will be pleased to see her back posting again.:Razz

poppett
10-Mar-10, 23:46
Hope Fran sees this and decides to start posting again. If anyone is in touch with her please let her know there are some orgers asking after her health and wellbeing.

horseman
10-Mar-10, 23:53
Hope Fran sees this and decides to start posting again. If anyone is in touch with her please let her know there are some orgers asking after her health and wellbeing.

She knows that baby,an she also is aware most 'all' of the org is rooting for her.:D

ŠAmethyst
11-Mar-10, 00:15
It's happened to often. Happened to me, too, once upon a time. I hope she does come back!! x

butterfly
11-Mar-10, 00:29
I hope she comes back too,she is a good soul is Fran.

achingale
11-Mar-10, 11:14
I am pretty sure Fran has left the building - but hopefully the door is still open so she can let herself back in.

golach
11-Mar-10, 11:17
Fran has not left the building, she is just lurking, [lol] enjoy the break Fran

achingale
11-Mar-10, 11:20
Oh, so she is peeping in the windows then ;). Would be nice to have her back but all in good time.

Margaret M.
12-Mar-10, 15:11
Fran has not left the building, she is just lurking, [lol] enjoy the break Fran

Waving hi to Fran. Come back soon and bring Wifie with you.

poppett
12-Mar-10, 16:57
What a good idea Margaret!! Hope they are both enjoying being on the outside looking in, but we do miss them at the org fireside.

cuddlepop
12-Mar-10, 17:26
Fran take some time to yourself and enjoy lurking.

Its still a wee bit like a pressure cooker on here but come the "clocks changing" it'll be back to a gentle simmer.;):D

Fran
27-Mar-10, 03:20
Thank you all for your lovely messages which i have read today. I decided to leave the org then i went away to stay with my mum and came home with a very bad chest infection. I am up and about again and have missed the org very much so have decided i am back on again and wont let anyone put me off posting on here again!!
Many a time i had started to post a message here and then had to cancel. temptation was great!! Now i have given in.
I have missed everyone, all my orger friends.....thankyou again.
I dont know who Twiggy is, but thankyou for starting this thread.

Big Jean
27-Mar-10, 03:36
Nice to see you back posting again Fran .

Aaldtimer
27-Mar-10, 04:06
Welcome back Fran, you've been missed!:)

Kevin Milkins
27-Mar-10, 06:23
Glad you have decided to post again Fran, welcome home.

Julia
27-Mar-10, 10:39
Glad you are back Fran...

Normality resumes!

poppett
27-Mar-10, 13:41
Welcome home, Fran. You have been missed. Hope you are fully fit now and back in the swing of things.

Bazeye
27-Mar-10, 14:28
Welcome back. Go on admit it, it was my PM that swayed it wasnt it.;)

peedie man
27-Mar-10, 20:26
great to see back on Fran

Alice in Blunderland
27-Mar-10, 20:30
Did you find anything when you were away on your wanders ? ;)

Twiggy
27-Mar-10, 22:54
Delighted to see you are back,sorry you have not been well.Someday I will say hullo to you as I pass by,
you do not know me ,but I know you:lol: XXX

Fran
28-Mar-10, 00:09
Did you find anything when you were away on your wanders ? ;)

Unfortunately not Alice, but i did find my way, so i suppose i did find something ha ha

Fran
28-Mar-10, 00:10
Delighted to see you are back,sorry you have not been well.Someday I will say hullo to you as I pass by,
you do not know me ,but I know you:lol: XXX

now I am really curious, will you give me a clue?!!!

Amy-Winehouse
28-Mar-10, 07:54
Hahahaha Fran, I said you wouldnt be gone for long- you didnt disappoint . Welcome back :Razz

teenybash
28-Mar-10, 10:11
Welcome back Fran....I missed seeing your van parked on the org....Good to see you home and well.......:)

achingale
28-Mar-10, 11:26
Hello Fran. Great to have you back. Sorry you have been unwell, I had a bad chest infection too but like you am now all better. Happy posting once again and do not let anyone put you off posting on here! :Razz

Liz
28-Mar-10, 14:48
Welcome back Fran.:D No wandering off this time!!!:lol:

wicker8
28-Mar-10, 17:17
so glad to hear see you posting once again lol

cherokee
28-Mar-10, 17:47
So nice to have you back again Fran... hope your health is much better now. ;)

horseman
28-Mar-10, 18:41
Lovely fran, an mind an gie the horse an apple./:)

Fran
28-Mar-10, 18:48
Poor Jimmy, the lovely clydesdale died, i miss him very much.

Blarney
28-Mar-10, 22:41
Twiggy seems like a good soul who knows more than he/she lets on! There must be many orgers who, for one reason or another, prefer not to divulge their true identity but as long as their intentions are good there is no harm done. Stay put Fran, you have a fan club here!!

Twiggy
28-Mar-10, 22:54
Fran remember the good old days when lunch was served in the Dounreay Club on a Sunday??[lol]

BRIE
29-Mar-10, 12:51
Unfortunately not Alice, but i did find my way, so i suppose i did find something ha ha

thats not true Fran! you FOUND that you have lots of friends on the org that missed you! me included, glad your back :D

horseman
29-Mar-10, 16:08
An if you need someone to rub some vic into your poor chest -just give me a shout.;)

butterfly
29-Mar-10, 19:23
Nice to have you back Fran.:)

Fran
30-Mar-10, 00:38
Fran remember the good old days when lunch was served in the Dounreay Club on a Sunday??[lol]

I have been thinking about this all day, still cant think who you are, lots of people went to dounreay club lunches.

Twiggy
30-Mar-10, 09:31
You do not know me,I know you as you are the bingo caller in the frances Street clubbut I do promise to say one word as I pass you by next--HULLO.:confused[lol][para]