PDA

View Full Version : Thought for the Day!

sandyr1
10-Mar-10, 13:19
When we are overtaken by all these serious issues, Wind Farms/Nuclear/ Wave Power, the Iraq War, the General State of the Economy and The World, perhaps we should take a look at two soothers.......
1. The Black Bear Webcam
2. Thumper's Seal Site

There is another World out there!

unicorn
10-Mar-10, 13:30
Absolutely agree, the bear website is fabulous.
My thought for the day after chasing 5 rodents round my daughters bedroom floor for 3 hours before catching them is... drum into child to turn the light on in the night if she removes the wheels so she can see if she put the lid on the tank properly [lol]
Or easier take them out before bedtime :lol:

sandyr1
10-Mar-10, 15:22
Absolutely agree, the bear website is fabulous.
My thought for the day after chasing 5 rodents round my daughters bedroom floor for 3 hours before catching them is... drum into child to turn the light on in the night if she removes the wheels so she can see if she put the lid on the tank properly [lol]
Or easier take them out before bedtime :lol:

I doth agree.....had that same problem way back///some are rather small!!

Thumper
10-Mar-10, 15:36
Aww thanks Sandyr1 that was very good of you,I wont bang on about as as there are plenty on here who dodnt agree with what i do but another very good site to look at is- http://www.internationalanimalrescue.org/ who do amazing work and is also run by one of the directors for the BDMLR x

S&LHEN
10-Mar-10, 15:40
All of the above comments fantastic, Lovely Threads, And as for pet escape Unicorn you should have fimed it for us it would have been like something fom Benny Hill or Mr Bean :lol::lol:

sandyr1
10-Mar-10, 15:41
Aww thanks Sandyr1 that was very good of you,I wont bang on about as as there are plenty on here who dodnt agree with what i do but another very good site to look at is- http://www.internationalanimalrescue.org/ who do amazing work and is also run by one of the directors for the BDMLR x

In such a fast paced World, and with conflicts from without and within, it is nice to see someone/ people do nice things.

Thumper
10-Mar-10, 15:44
It certainly is,far too many are willing to turn a blind eye to pain and suffering :( people forget that animals feel pain the same as we do and have as much right-if not more to be there than we do x