PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Buffy

purplelady
10-Mar-10, 12:57
our little hammy died this morning she was 2 yrs old and the dearest sweetest little lady you ever did know , she used to sit and beg for a bit of my sons toast at suppertime but since she went into hibination a few weeks back she has not been rite she stopped eating and drinking a few days ago nuch as i tried to tempt her with her fave things , i was expecting it but non the laess it was awful finding her like that R.I.P Buffy x

unicorn
10-Mar-10, 12:59
aww I am sorry to hear that. Rip wee one. :~(

purplelady
10-Mar-10, 13:27
Thank you for that unicorn I know she was just a little hamster but I am missing her so much already she was just a little darling x

unicorn
10-Mar-10, 13:31
Character is not measured by bodily size :(

teenybash
10-Mar-10, 16:52
....Awe, so sorry little Buffy passed away....RIP.

S&LHEN
10-Mar-10, 17:05
Awww how awful for you so sorry to hear this :~(

dbooth82
10-Mar-10, 17:05
awww that it soooo sad ,,,sorry least hel be in hamster heaven

balto
10-Mar-10, 22:25
our hamster fudge died yesterday, he also was 2, rest in peace fudge and buffyxx

Liz
11-Mar-10, 14:05
Aaaww I am so sorry on the loss of your gorgeous wee Buffy. None of us would think she was 'only' a hamster.
She was a living being who you loved very much and sounds like a lovely wee character so we know how upset you will be and how much you will miss her.:~(

Sorry for the loss of Fudge as well Balto.:~( It is many years since I had hamsters but I know what lovely wee souls they are. Just a shame they don't live longer. xxx

purplelady
11-Mar-10, 23:39
our hamster fudge died yesterday, he also was 2, rest in peace fudge and buffyxx
aww so sorry to hear about fudge too maybe buffy and fudge are in hammy heaven running around together it is so heart breaking losing them is'nt it hun x

Margaret M.
12-Mar-10, 15:34
Aw, so sorry to hear about Buffy and now Fudge. Hamsters are lovely wee things -- wish they had a longer life span.