PDA

View Full Version : Wick North Primary

johnlc
10-Mar-10, 07:43
Could somebody please tell me,i heard yday that Mr Lundie is retiring as headmaster is this right?Mr Lundie was a great headteacher

Julia
10-Mar-10, 11:12
He is indeed, next month I think.

Jeid
10-Mar-10, 12:06
He's a funny man, everytime I go in there he shows me his iPhone. He's like a bairn. :)

Princess
10-Mar-10, 12:56
I love Mr Lundie, he's a great headmaster.

Tinkerbell09
10-Mar-10, 15:26
I had Mr Lundie, he was a good head teacher!

johnlc
10-Mar-10, 16:03
He sure is a GREAT head teacher.No matter how long uve been left school for he always remembers u and always speaks.xxx

fudgy
11-Mar-10, 15:11
Ur right Mr Lundie is indeed retiring but not until the school breaks up in July its Mr banks the janitor that is retiring first (end of this term)

Miss Dizzy
11-Mar-10, 16:46
It's going to be a strange school without them! Mr. Lundie takes the time to get to know every child. Our kids are really going to miss Mr B! Wonder who will replace them?:confused

TanyaHorne
11-Mar-10, 21:42
Mr Lundie was a brilliant head teacher! They will find it hard to replace him. Mr B...what can i say if the kids like him as much as i did he will be missed.
Hope they both enjoy retirement.

bettedaviseyes
12-Mar-10, 21:25
i like Mr. Lundie very passionate man for that school and when we used to play football representing the school back in 1990 to 1993 he come to all the games shouting :lol:

KennyL
13-Mar-10, 05:06
I can confirm he is retiring, will be there until the school closes for the summer. I am sure he will really miss the kids.

Amy-Winehouse
14-Mar-10, 00:58
I am gutted he,s leaving my son has started there and he has been very supportive i really like him and it will be sad to see such a passionate teacher go,