PDA

View Full Version : getting organised!

Dadie
09-Mar-10, 23:13
I wish I would remember to set out the clothes for the kids the next day.... not think about doing it when they are already in bed and therefore impossible to do without waking them!

And that I repack the nappy bag when I get home and not when im leaving the house....

And where I left the carkeys and my mobile phone

Where do you all wish you were more organised?

I must waste a lot of time flapping around everyday getting harrassed!

joxville
09-Mar-10, 23:20
Being organised is an OCD condition, better to be disorganised and keep the brain working.

PS That's my excuse. :)

mumof2
09-Mar-10, 23:40
i wish i remembered to ask the kids what they're doing for lunch the night before, it would save me getting the inevitable "i want to be packed lunch" at five to blooming nine. i probably would remember if i wasn't working to 10pm. Now they're obviously asleep so i can't ask them. oh well same story for tomorrow then!

Dadie
09-Mar-10, 23:47
Getting Laurens clothes ready would stop the "I want to wear fairy wings only to nursery fight"
Iona.... doesnt matter what I put on her she will get manky in seconds...
Euan .... who cares, he is a baby!

phone on charge... so should be where I left it with any luck..

Nappy bag ... omg... left, dumped in a corner, needing unpacked, dirty baby clothes, nappies in a revel... needs repacked!

I need training:lol:

Vistravi
09-Mar-10, 23:54
I have to pack my bag ready to pick up and put my lunch in for work the night before otherwise i forget everything but my lunch. When it comes to sorting out paperwork to give to my boss for whatever reason i have to do at work when she asks or gives me something to fill out as if i take it home with me and it never gets done or returned.

I have to make a list of everything i need to do the next day as i just won't remember and its usually the thing that i will not have time to do but that day that i forget to do.

The only thing i'm orgnaised about is that my clothes is put out the night before and lunch is made ready to be taken out of the fridge in the morning.

ShelleyCowie
10-Mar-10, 00:01
i would never say im organised really :confused But alot of people think i am. No idea why!

I do make the kids packed lunches the night before. when my OH's kids arent staying with us i tend to be a bit more relaxed. athrun usually fed, nappy changed and dressed by 9.30am.

Always have shopping lists written out about 3 times. I actually think i have OCD with that. Nobody touches my lists, i have to write it out in different coloured ink aswell. And pencil. Weirdooooooooooooo! lol

I wish i was more organised with keeping the dishes in control though! :(

Bazeye
10-Mar-10, 00:01
I wish I'd remembered to take my phone out of my jeans pocket before putting them on a full cycle. :~(

Vistravi
10-Mar-10, 00:05
I wish I'd remembered to take my phone out of my jeans pocket before putting them on a full cycle. :~(

Or important things noted down on a bit of paper....

Usually happens to my partners trousers though as he doesn't empty his pockets. It's not my job to do it for him, he leaves it in there and it gets washed :lol:

My sister left her house key in a trouser pocket once. Lost her keys for weeks. But when we emptied out the washing maching filter as our machine wasn't draining properly said key was found.

Dadie
10-Mar-10, 00:14
Take the battery out the mobile and let it dry out... re assemble and give it a go... if it doesnt work try a go in a sonic bath.... try again then bin it!

I do go through pockets before washing items as random items turn up... but any money found is mine:lol:

Bazeye
10-Mar-10, 00:39
Take the battery out the mobile and let it dry out... re assemble and give it a go... if it doesnt work try a go in a sonic bath.... try again then bin it!

Tried that, think that only works if the phones switched off, then dried before switching it back on. Anyway the sim and memory cards are ok so alls not lost.

Bazeye
10-Mar-10, 00:40
Mind you it was ringing when i took it out the machine.

Dadie
10-Mar-10, 00:42
old jokes dont die...

Bazeye
10-Mar-10, 00:47
Unlike my phone.

Vistravi
10-Mar-10, 12:31
Tried that, think that only works if the phones switched off, then dried before switching it back on. Anyway the sim and memory cards are ok so alls not lost.

Ah but if you're organised wtih a contract phone they'd have replaced it with a new one. :)
I'm on contract as it works out cheaper for me as i phone alot and its free minutes and texts for any network. The speaker went in my phone and i sent it of only for them to give me a brand new one.