PDA

View Full Version : Unbelieveably cruel

Commore
09-Mar-10, 16:01
http://www.care2.com/news/category/animals/evil%20scums

Being an animal lover,
I find it increasingly difficult to comprehend the "madness" displayed by some people,
I cannot understand what drives people to such wicked acts of cruelty against the innocent animals,

In reading the above, I could almost feel the pain of these poor dogs,
why can't the authorities determine a punishment that fits the crime?

Of all of the cruelty, sadistic behaviour displayed by one human to another the world over, I don;t believe, it even comes close to what the innocent defenceless animals are suffering at the mercy of these people,

It makes me mad! [mad]

Shabbychic
09-Mar-10, 16:59
This brings a couple of quotes to mind.

"The greatness of a nation, and it's moral progress, can be judged by the way it's animals are treated" - Ghandi

"The time will come, when men such as I, will look upon the murder of animals, as they now look upon the murder of men" - Da Vinci

dbooth82
10-Mar-10, 17:03
yip i agree this world is turnin nasty wee little ............. in it ,why do these things

S&LHEN
10-Mar-10, 17:18
This is so shocking and awful its totally heartbreaking, It really is beyond belief that a human being is capable of such cruelty.
The world really has turned into an awful place all because of some awful people.
Whens it all going to end:~(

http://www.care2.com/news/category/animals/evil%20scums

Being an animal lover,
I find it increasingly difficult to comprehend the "madness" displayed by some people,
I cannot understand what drives people to such wicked acts of cruelty against the innocent animals,

In reading the above, I could almost feel the pain of these poor dogs,
why can't the authorities determine a punishment that fits the crime?

Of all of the cruelty, sadistic behaviour displayed by one human to another the world over, I don;t believe, it even comes close to what the innocent defenceless animals are suffering at the mercy of these people,

It makes me mad! [mad]