PDA

View Full Version : Bare-faced cheek?

Elenna
08-Mar-10, 20:47
I saw the following news item in several places today.

Basically, an artist named Spencer Tunick...who is already famous (or infamous, depending on your point of view) for staging photographic events in various major cities using large numbers of naked volunteers...wants to re-create a number of L. S. Lowry's paintings in Manchester and Salford, also using nude volunteers.

Hunt for Nudes in the North (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100308/tod-lowry-laid-bare-hunt-for-nudes-in-th-870a197.html)

So...does anyone think there might be at least some tourist-promotional value in similarly re-creating the Lowry painting of Wick's Black Stairs? ;)

Perhaps we could send some emails to try to get Mr. Tunick to add such a photo to his collection...or, better yet, stage our own re-creation....

wicker8
08-Mar-10, 22:41
I saw the following news item in several places today.

Basically, an artist named Spencer Tunick...who is already famous (or infamous, depending on your point of view) for staging photographic events in various major cities using large numbers of naked volunteers...wants to re-create a number of L. S. Lowry's paintings in Manchester and Salford, also using nude volunteers.

Hunt for Nudes in the North (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100308/tod-lowry-laid-bare-hunt-for-nudes-in-th-870a197.html)

So...does anyone think there might be at least some tourist-promotional value in similarly re-creating the Lowry painting of Wick's Black Stairs? ;)

Perhaps we could send some emails to try to get Mr. Tunick to add such a photo to his collection...or, better yet, stage our own re-creation....hi elena sounds a really good idea

Kevin Milkins
08-Mar-10, 23:18
I'm up for getting my kit off for a good cause, but I think I may need to go on a diet for a while if they are trying to recreate the match stork theme.:lol:

Bazeye
08-Mar-10, 23:20
I'm waiting until the weather gets a bit warmer.:eek:

joxville
08-Mar-10, 23:23
I'd like to take part in one of his shoots, I'm not shy about being naked. I've seen pics of a couple of orgers who are stunning girls, though I doubt they'd get naked for an .org charity shoot.

George Brims
08-Mar-10, 23:34
I was going to ask if there are any people in Lowry's picture of the Black Stairs, but then I managed to find it online. There are about twenty or so (and one matchstick dog). I think by the time you got all those naked people in their right places, there would be some pretty blue people against the black stairs.

golach
08-Mar-10, 23:34
I'd like to take part in one of his shoots, I'm not shy about being naked. I've seen pics of a couple of orgers who are stunning girls, though I doubt they'd get naked for an .org charity shoot.

But sadly Jox, there are a few who are not so stunning, do not encourage them to take their clothes off :eek:

joxville
08-Mar-10, 23:38
But sadly Jox, there are a few who are not so stunning, do not encourage them to take their clothes off :eek:
As a naturist I have to say everyone is beautiful.....just some are more beautiful than others. :)

golach
08-Mar-10, 23:40
As a naturist I have to say everyone is beautiful.....just some are more beautiful than others. :)

Jox your a natural charmer lol

Dadie
09-Mar-10, 13:55
I will stand on the sidelines with a stall with the space blankets, hoer bottles, soup and thermos of tea!

Should make a fortune from the participents..... If only they had pockets:eek:

Hmmm maybe offer a safe place for them to leave their clothes.... can you imagine if they got nicked:lol:

evelyn
09-Mar-10, 19:50
Don`t suppose there`s any chance of recreating a nudey Lowry on the Wick - Inverness train is there?

John Little
09-Mar-10, 20:02
Oh dear - somebody help me resist this dreadful urge to make puns...

BishBashBosh
09-Mar-10, 20:12
supose if you were 2 do it 4 charity then nething is worth a try hehe!!!

brandy
09-Mar-10, 20:23
ill do it.. just please dont go blind people!

joxville
09-Mar-10, 22:40
Don`t suppose there`s any chance of recreating a nudey Lowry on the Wick - Inverness train is there?

What a great idea. What a laugh it would be as the train negotiates a fast bend and is very shoogly. [lol]