PDA

View Full Version : Dentist?

unicorn
08-Mar-10, 18:47
How do I gp about getting a teenager registered with an NHS dentist up here, we were with bridge end but cancelled that when they wanted a monthly charge for her to be on their books.

young_fishin_neep
08-Mar-10, 18:50
i register at the dentist in golspie as couldnt get into the one in wick just before xmas, they did it all over the phone, and ive been seens twice since, and im back again a week today... oh the joys!

x

unicorn
08-Mar-10, 19:03
Thats a bit far away :eek:
Is Mr Erridge still a dentist and if he is does anyone know which practice he is in?
She is very nervous of dentists due to a bad experience when she was little and I remember him as a very good dentist.

alanatkie
08-Mar-10, 19:04
contact the dental helpline as she will still be classed as a child & will get given a dentist, as children are priority.

Liz
08-Mar-10, 19:45
Thats a bit far away :eek:
Is Mr Erridge still a dentist and if he is does anyone know which practice he is in?
She is very nervous of dentists due to a bad experience when she was little and I remember him as a very good dentist.

Mr Erridge is still a dentist and has a practice in Back Bridge Street, Wick. I go to Mrs Frame in the same practice and she is excellent.

It is Bridges Dental Clinic and the phone no is Wick 606999.

Good luck!

unicorn
08-Mar-10, 19:53
Thanks Liz, I wil give them a call in the morning. Hopefully I can get her in as Mr Erridge is brilliant.

poppett
09-Mar-10, 00:17
Will keep my fingers crossed for you Unicorn. Mr Erridge is excellent, and the bridges registration fee is just £20 unless it has gone up recently.

Liz
09-Mar-10, 00:20
Thanks Liz, I wil give them a call in the morning. Hopefully I can get her in as Mr Erridge is brilliant.
You are very welcome.:D

Will keep my fingers crossed for you Unicorn. Mr Erridge is excellent, and the bridges registration fee is just £20 unless it has gone up recently.

Yes it's still £20,

Ash
09-Mar-10, 09:13
i know alot of children go to the dentist in pennyland primary, a few times when ive taken ellie theres older kids waiting to go in

liz19
09-Mar-10, 09:22
Apparently they can register with Lochsell in wick as long as they are under 18 :D

(01955 609940)