PDA

View Full Version : What do you use it for?

Vistravi
08-Mar-10, 16:35
What do you use your tv for?

As a tv or as a screen for a pc or game console/s or both?

We use ours for our games consoles and as a pc monitor to watch our films on.

I'm not a fan of what is on tv at the moment but if i've heard about soemthing that sounds good i'll watch it on 4OD or bbc iplayer. If its a series and i like it i'll download it instead to watch at my lesiure. A busy life calls for it ;)

Invisible
08-Mar-10, 16:44
watching dvds

bobbyrussell09
08-Mar-10, 16:44
use it as a tv an for ma games consoles

ShelleyCowie
08-Mar-10, 17:35
Got 2 tv's in my livingroom. My wee 19" (lcd) used for my PC and my xbox.

Then the main tv is used for watching tv, dvds, ps3 and xbox. Also the OH plugs the laptop into the tv aswell. Watch movies from that too.

TV is usually on, some background noise. Cbeebies usually, athrun dances to all the songs most the day. :)

joxville
08-Mar-10, 17:56
I don't watch much tv so I use it as a backscratcher/louffa when I'm in the bath. It can be a bit cumbersome but the louvres on the back rub me up a treat. :)

ducati
08-Mar-10, 18:00
I don't watch much tv so I use it as a backscratcher/louffa when I'm in the bath. It can be a bit cumbersome but the louvres on the back rub me up a treat. :)

That's really dangerous! You of all people should know electricity and water don't mix :eek:

The Drunken Duck
08-Mar-10, 18:01
Dont watch much TV at all, so mine is used a lot for Internet/Gaming/Blu Ray for 90% of the time.

I dont like a lot of current programming and prefer the radio on at night lately.

Connor.
08-Mar-10, 18:39
I've got no television, I've got my 24" HD PC monitor, that's used as generally computer needs aswell as watching my HD programmes :cool:

Elenna
08-Mar-10, 20:56
We have one in the back sitting room for watching TV on, and the old, big one in the front room for games consoles. Probably 98% use of both of them is from our teenagers (and friends). Hubby will watch TV occasionally. I dont use either one :)