PDA

View Full Version : houses

wicker8
08-Mar-10, 13:44
hi all just curious how old is your houses i just found out mines is140years old

lynne duncan
08-Mar-10, 14:58
our original bit is 1901 with a 2005 extension

Commore
08-Mar-10, 17:49
hi all just curious how old is your houses i just found out mines is140years old

Funny you should post this, were you reading my mind?
I have a fascnation of this very subject and have been advised to seek out "Fred", except, I cannot see Fred on the member list.:D

ducati
08-Mar-10, 17:52
I have a fascnation of this very subject and have been advised to seek out "Fred", except, I cannot see Fred on the member list.:D

Mine is 160 years old-it'll be finished next Wednesday :lol:

Oi! Fred, Commore wants to talk to you.

There you go.

joxville
08-Mar-10, 18:00
Mine is 372 years old. In fact, it's birthday was two days ago so had a party to celebrate, unfortunately the candles on the cake nearly set the house on fire but luckily Fireman Sam arrived in the nick of time to douse the flames. I gave him jelly and ice cream as a reward. :)

Bazeye
08-Mar-10, 18:36
No idea, it was here when we moved in though.

Connor.
08-Mar-10, 18:40
No idea, it was here when we moved in though.

I would hope so.

Venture
08-Mar-10, 18:41

He's there but it's a small f. Third from the bottom of the first page.

Iffy
08-Mar-10, 18:52
1895, when our house was built.

wicker8
08-Mar-10, 20:19
I have a fascnation of this very subject and have been advised to seek out "Fred", except, I cannot see Fred on the member list.:D hi i love this kind of thing also sorry cant help you with fred :Razz

wicker8
08-Mar-10, 20:23
Mine is 372 years old. In fact, it's birthday was two days ago so had a party to celebrate, unfortunately the candles on the cake nearly set the house on fire but luckily Fireman Sam arrived in the nick of time to douse the flames. I gave him jelly and ice cream as a reward. :)
hi your posts always make me laugh you house must be lovely has it got original features

Elenna
08-Mar-10, 21:13
Ours is 200 years...give or take a year or two.

Mr Z
08-Mar-10, 22:43
The house I'm in is only 10 years old and has already had the windows replaced. Dont build them like they use to !

joxville
08-Mar-10, 23:05
hi your posts always make me laugh you house must be lovely has it got original features
Yes, it has me. [lol]

ducati
09-Mar-10, 01:12
Yes, it has me. [lol]

And a "real" fire :lol: