PDA

View Full Version : Online Bingo.

Lumberjack
06-Mar-10, 21:52
For the benefit of my mother, who is 77 and housebound, the other day I joined one of these online bingo sites.
They matched the £25 I deposited, and was delighted after spending less than £3 to win £14.
Since then we have played 108 consecutive games at 50p without winning a penny. (£54)

Have any other orgers experienced such a "dry-run" or am I being a bit cynical?

RIR
06-Mar-10, 23:31
online bingo sites.

Avoid. Totally.

Ian.

poppett
06-Mar-10, 23:37
Personally I think it is a waste of money. There are plenty of free intellectual games to play on the internet, but my dad would not agree. He plays every day and often tells of his wins, but I would hate to total up what it has cost him to play over the year.

charlie
07-Mar-10, 01:13
They matched the £25 I deposited, and was delighted after spending less than £3 to win £14.
Since then we have played 108 consecutive games at 50p without winning a penny. (£54)

Have any other orgers experienced such a "dry-run" or am I being a bit cynical?

Jings....what a surprise....cynical you are not methinks.
If it sounds to good to be true....well usually it is I am afraid.

S&LHEN
07-Mar-10, 12:44
They work by giving you lots of wins to begin with and then when they are sure they have you hooked you start losing all the time.
Obviously they have to give the odd big win out but it will be more to the people that have been registered for years and lost a fortune already with them.
If you get a decent win you think wow --- butyou work out how much you have spent and its an ouch.
Been there done this and wont do it again coz it gets you hooked.

sandyr1
07-Mar-10, 15:56
World wide warnings on 'on-line games'.....beware!