PDA

View Full Version : Banned

William
17-May-06, 23:37
How many people was banned for that little incedent then?

ice box
17-May-06, 23:40
Only one the mad wicker and mad at that .

connieb19
17-May-06, 23:41
Only one the mad wicker and mad at that .wrong, William and Bingo1 are banned too.

William
17-May-06, 23:41
that is so wrong!!!

JAWS
17-May-06, 23:44
I didn't get the chance to be. :( I seemed to have missed some idiot trying to be controversial. I've heard better attempts off five year olds, and they weren't even the intelligent ones. [disgust]
That doesn't mean I want to be a volunteer, Niall, just so you know!

golach
17-May-06, 23:45
mad weeker deserves all he/she /it gets

William
17-May-06, 23:46

that is very true! but what about the other two??

changilass
17-May-06, 23:47

Couldn't agree more

angela5
17-May-06, 23:48

Could'nt agree more.

golach
17-May-06, 23:50
that is very true! but what about the other two??
the thing started it

krieve
17-May-06, 23:51
why did william and bingo1 get banned ?

William
17-May-06, 23:52
why did william and bingo1 get banned ?

Yeah? that is what i wanna know

connieb19
17-May-06, 23:52
why did william and bingo1 get banned ?They quoted madwicker's posts which contained the swear words.

ice box
17-May-06, 23:53
They said there a head cheif more like a head case .

krieve
17-May-06, 23:53
They quoted madwicker's posts which contained the swear words.
oh right i see tut tut .

ice box
17-May-06, 23:55
They quoted madwicker's posts which contained the swear words.We have all done it .

William
17-May-06, 23:55
So they were banned for that :O this place has gone mad!!!

1 months ban

ice box
18-May-06, 00:00
So they were banned for that :O this place has gone mad!!!

1 months ban
How do you know they got a one months ban ?

William
18-May-06, 00:02
How do you know they got a one months ban ?

I just know!! genius here!! anyhoo this sux!!

oh well by for now back in a month i guess

ice box
18-May-06, 00:05
i could lie and say cos i am clever, and i will now get banned again for saying no doubt but i am well annoyed about it now it is the third time that my "William" username has been barred they are just out to get meO put the lip away you fly with the crows you get shot with them .

ice box
18-May-06, 00:14
I just know!! genius here!! anyhoo this sux!!

oh well by for now back in a month i guessYour to late on the edit button i have quoted you so no getting away lol:lol:

Chillie
18-May-06, 00:19
Your to late on the edit button i have quoted you so no getting away lol:lol:

Well done sherlock, thats an astraaaaanomical conclusion not even scooobydoo could solve that mystery[lol]

ice box
18-May-06, 00:23
Well done sherlock, thats an astraaaaanomical conclusion not even scooobydoo could solve that mystery[lol]Funny now go crawl back under your stone :lol:

Chillie
18-May-06, 00:27
Funny now go crawl back under your stone :lol:

what rock,i am going to climb over a rock next week taking a pan of stew with me.:lol:

William
18-May-06, 00:38
Your to late on the edit button i have quoted you so no getting away lol:lol:

I aint bothered if i get banned for it then i will just have to wait if not then well i am passed caring now anyway

ice box
18-May-06, 00:40
I aint bothered if i get banned for it then i will just have to wait if not then well i am passed caring now anyway
Dry your eyes .

William
18-May-06, 00:42
No wonder you have over 1000 posts!!! do you have nothing better to do

ice box
18-May-06, 00:46
No wonder you have over 1000 posts!!! do you have nothing better to do
Here have a hankie

William
18-May-06, 00:48
Can i have two please one for each eye?

I will take that as a yes nothing better to do!!

Chillie
18-May-06, 00:51

[lol] now tommy that is funny

ice box
18-May-06, 00:54

I will take that as a yes nothing better to do!!
I heres a box you'll need it with all that dribbling your doing .

Yes nothing better to do tonight but busy tomorrow some of us do have a life away from this computer .

Chillie
18-May-06, 00:56
Yes nothing better to do tonight but busy tomorrow some of us do have a life away from this computer .

1,290 posts later[lol]

ice box
18-May-06, 00:59
i 1300 my target keep it going

William
18-May-06, 01:01
I heres a box you'll need it with all that dribbling your doing .

well with that much posts it aint obvious!!

good one chillie

I have a whole factory worth here ice box but thanks for offering

ice box
18-May-06, 01:08
Maybe i do talk alot of rubbish but at least i dont bubble over getting a ban .

William
18-May-06, 01:10
Maybe i do talk alot of rubbish but at least i dont bubble over getting a ban .

Yes i was annoyed but only to start with, it is over now till the 17th june 06 at 11pm, but now so what if you were not such a goody two shoes i am sure you'd be rather annoyed aswell 1 month ban for quoting some thing!! that would have been deleted anyway for obvious reasons it was not as if i said it it was a quote of something already done!

ice box
18-May-06, 01:13
Yes i was annoyed but only to start with, it is over now till the 17th june 06 at 11pm, but now so what if you were not such a goody two shoes i am sure you'd be rather annoyed aswell 1 month ban for quoting some thing!! that would have been deleted anyway for obvious reasons it was not as if i said it it was a quote of something already done!
I have been banned for the same thing but i didnt make a song and dance about .

Chobbersjnr
18-May-06, 01:15
I spent time in orger jail.......it aint to bad[lol]

William
18-May-06, 01:16
I have been banned for the same thing but i didnt make a song and dance about .

ok then fine!! maybay you couldn't like i can and you had time to get over it like i did.

Chillie
18-May-06, 01:18

That's unfair you quoted someone! not as if you said anything well at least you are taking it all in your stride, some people make a right song and dance of things. i have been in the org jail it's not to bad.

ice box
18-May-06, 01:18
ok then fine!! maybay you couldn't like i can and you had time to get over it like i did.Eh ??????????

William
18-May-06, 01:20
Eh ??????????

Maybay you could not get on when you were banned cos you don't have another username

Chillie
18-May-06, 01:22
I spent time in orger jail.......it aint to bad[lol]

i even got a fray bentos pie[lol]

Chobbersjnr
18-May-06, 01:23
i have been in the org jail it's not to bad.

damn straight, biscuits are hobnobs & the tea is hot, & there sure is a mean version of the orghouse rock on the go

Niall Fernie
18-May-06, 08:00
I have two usernames on here one as a spare just in case!

Erm, not any more you don't, see you in a month William...

porshiepoo
18-May-06, 08:41

Hahahaha! That is just sooooo funny Niall! :lol: :lol:

lassieinfife
18-May-06, 09:13

Was wondering when naill would notice :lol:

weeboyagee
18-May-06, 10:12
......good grief, what a waste of time looking at the three pages on this thread, did it out of curiosity - no wonder I post less..... obviously sport or entertainment in this kind of posting,..... banned or not banned, what does it matter and who cares?.......

WBG :cool:

Bingobabe
18-May-06, 17:28
What has happened?

mareng
18-May-06, 21:10
......good grief, what a waste of time looking at the three pages on this thread, did it out of curiosity - no wonder I post less..... obviously sport or entertainment in this kind of posting,..... banned or not banned, what does it matter and who cares?.......

WBG :cool:

You and me, both!

I only trawled through the entire thread in the vane hope that I would find out what incident the original post refered to.

pultneytooner
18-May-06, 21:15
You and me, both!

I only trawled through the entire thread in the vane hope that I would find out what incident the original post refered to.
If we told you we may be banned for going into details.;)[lol]

mareng
18-May-06, 21:25
If we told you we may be banned for going into details.;)[lol]

Surely you've only got to point me at the thread??

changilass
18-May-06, 21:29
Surely you've only got to point me at the thread??

Would if we could, but its gone, it was awful, couldn't possibly have been allowed to stay, it would have tarnished the whole site

connieb19
18-May-06, 21:29
Surely you've only got to point me at the thread??The threads have all been removed now..

Chillie
18-May-06, 21:30
What has happened?

Does it matter what happened. :mad:

Chobbersjnr
18-May-06, 22:00
maybe it was terrorist suicide posters lol

Venture
18-May-06, 22:01
For those who missed last nights episode....we had what I can only describe as Mad Wicker 24 who saw fit to insult other orgers for their postings with language and disgusting phrases which turned the air PURPLE. This orger who described himself as a chef working in St Andrew's at a famous Golf hotel shocked us all with the content of his postings. He definitely lived up to his name. Have never seen the like of it on here before.

Unfortunately some orgers who quoted some of the phrases he used in their replies to his insults have also found themselves banned. So other orgers beware of what you quote when replying.

scorrie
18-May-06, 22:05
Does it matter what happened. :mad:

I am sure some people are only curious. I cannot imagine anyone wishing to actually read what was posted but perhaps they want to know what rules were broken.

Basically, someone seemed to think they were on the set of the movie Goodfellas, rather than on the messageboard. Even Joe Pesci would have been blushing!!

It was totally vile and I can only hope that the ban is sine die.

acameron
18-May-06, 22:06
I think mad wicker was a female

JAWS
19-May-06, 03:36
Basically, someone seemed to think they were on the set of the movie Goodfellas, rather than on the messageboard. Even Joe Pesci would have been blushing!!

It was totally vile and I can only hope that the ban is sine die.
I agree with you completely, scorrie. I don't recall ever even having suggested somebody should be banned before, even for a short time, I've always just left it to the Mods and trusted their judgement and still do.

I suspect you will get your wish, I certainly hope so. We can all slip up from time to time but Mad Wickers torrent of abuse and obscenities was obviously much more than an accident it was obviously very intentional and basically started by nothing at all.

We can all get a little overheated form time to time and some of us might even have the odd tantrum and stamp out little feet but I don't recall anybody having poured out vile abuse and obscenities to that extent before and hope I never do again.
I am not easily shocked or offended, but even I have my limits and Mad Wicker definitely exceeded them.

Bingobabe
19-May-06, 23:21
Does it matter what happened. :mad:Why? the attitude :mad:

Chillie
19-May-06, 23:35
Why? the attitude :mad:

Hardly an attitude bingobabe:roll: some of us are not so curious that's all. It was obviously insults and swearing.