PDA

View Full Version : abusive posts - remove all

mad_wicker24
06-Mar-06, 22:58
police officers in wick?? the tittle says it alone??? so what do people think about wick policer officers are they charging the wrong kind of people??? when they should be charging scum??? let me no???.

mad_wicker24
06-Mar-06, 23:23
thats true bingobabe wick is over run by thugs plus ma dad and nana live there......plus the police should get there fingers out there butts and do sumthing???

mad_wicker24
06-Mar-06, 23:26
the courts are to lean as well???? one thinks that its the thugs that run the town not the law??????????

mad_wicker24
06-Mar-06, 23:33
lol did u get another football?

mad_wicker24
06-Mar-06, 23:36
i'm not cheesed off about anything but u???? u really think what u say is true???then ur mad???MAD for not seeing the truth???behind what really goes on girl wake up and smell the bacon???lol jst wait to a thug brakes into ur home then gets away with it????

mad_wicker24
06-Mar-06, 23:45
[para] that little to late is not right in the head???lol

mad_wicker24
07-Mar-06, 00:04
i understand what ur saying but i have seen many thugs in wick get off with soooo much u start to loose ur trust in the law plus bet they get commuity service or sumthing???and 2 them its jst a lasy day smoking fags in a building drinking tea???

mad_wicker24
07-Mar-06, 00:09
[evil]
How do you work that out? because u wont listen to whatis staring u right in the face? the bliddy truth?

mad_wicker24
07-Mar-06, 00:14
And what is the truth?the truth is one day ur going to think back to this and say that i was right (ME)....the law in wick is the thugs???have no more 2 say on it soooooooo remember to take care cos there could be a thug jst round the conner????[para]

mad_wicker24
07-Mar-06, 00:23
Why start the thread in the first place then?
If you've nothing constructive to say then I suggest you don't bother starting threads. It's a pity the Beano doesn't have a message board. You would be more suited to that. [lol] [lol] well ur a woman of many words?but non that matter to any1 on here u law breaker??? or jst maybe ur a pig? who knows? in fact who cares?????? any1 agree??? cos this lady sure needs friends?lol never mind am sure a thug will be ur pal???maybe ur jst come on here to bully people like me???jst like a thug really???its the only little power u have on here???or even in that little place wick cos 2 other people on here ur jst a BIG bully?????????????????????????????????[evil]

mad_wicker24
07-Mar-06, 00:26
I get where yir coming from mad wicker 24,but I come from a community not far apart from Wick,where it always seems to be the same folk in trouble week in week out.The Polis arrest them.the courts give them community service.But eventually,in my auld toons case it took around 10 year but the courts get to be like the polis and know who the 'regulars' are and the petitions start going in from the streets o' the toon saying that they don't want these folk in the street.and if it doesn't work at first,then try again.....and AGAIN!!!!Wick is a lovely toon,wi lovely and funny folk and of course good craic.Lets help each other oot,don't turn yir back,cos if you do............the thugs have won!!!!!:) thank u....u can see were i'm coming from x