PDA

View Full Version : Drawers

Tubthumper
06-Mar-10, 00:25
Following on from Wicker08's thread, I've just tidied out my underwear drawer, I can't believe I had 87 pairs!
They range from the clingy up-to date Calvin Kleins to a genuine pair of washed out grey Asda baggy Y-fronts from about 1986, gone at the waist.
How many pairs do you have?

(PS Some of them are like old friends and I can't bear to put them in the bin. Anyone want to give them a good home?)

ducati
06-Mar-10, 00:29
Following on from Wicker08's thread, I've just tidied out my underwear drawer, I can't believe I had 87 pairs!
They range from the clingy up-to date Calvin Kleins to a genuine pair of washed out grey Asda baggy Y-fronts from about 1986, gone at the waist.

(PS Some of them are like old friends and I can't bear to put them in the bin. Anyone want to give them a good home?)

Yer need to were em on yer heid.:eek: Incidently 3 for a fiver at tesco this week go for it:cool:

Dadie
06-Mar-10, 01:11
lots.....
nice stuff when you hope you are on a promise..... to THAT TIME OF THE MONTH grey baggy/saggy pants to hold your tummy/lift your bum torture pants....
Dont get me started on bras.... same goes ..... nice frillies....grey saggy comfy.... and the why did I buy that selection!

Venture
06-Mar-10, 02:13

I would associate Calvin Kleins and Y-fronts with the male species. Yet not too long ago you posted about the type of trousers you wore when pregnant. I'm slightly confused here.:confused Perhaps your real name is Thomas Beatie? :lol:

joxville
06-Mar-10, 02:33
I've about 20 pairs of Debenhams and Next boxer shorts, plus a couplr of pairs of what I call 'racing pants'-boxer shorts that look like a chequered flag. Dunno why I have so many because I rarely wear them, usually it's only when I'm going out on a formal occasion.

Metalattakk
06-Mar-10, 02:39
I can't believe I had 87 pairs!

Jebus H. Corbett, how many erses div ye hev? :eek:

[lol]

ducati
06-Mar-10, 09:02
I've about 20 pairs of Debenhams and Next boxer shorts, plus a couplr of pairs of what I call 'racing pants'-boxer shorts that look like a chequered flag. Dunno why I have so many because I rarely wear them, usually it's only when I'm going out on a formal occasion.

Remind me what kind of formal occasions you attend so I can avoid them (or have my eyes poked out before attending) :lol:

telfordstar
06-Mar-10, 11:10

Are you one of these blokes who have "going out" boxers/pants?

Leanne
06-Mar-10, 11:13
I have 23 odd socks! And I never throw them away in case I find the other ones...

wicker8
06-Mar-10, 13:07
i love my g strings the bed side drawers are bursting i cant be bothered counting as there are so small they are very hard to fold also have some thongs dont like any other underwear dont know what i will do when i am old maybe get some bloomers

joxville
06-Mar-10, 15:23
Are you one of these blokes who have "going out" boxers/pants?

Yes. :)

I've rarely worn underwear since my late teens, though summer can be fun when I'm wearing shorts...all I'll say is Adidas and sunlight. ;)

dafi
06-Mar-10, 17:29
I have one pair of boxers for going to the doctors and the like and a pair of shorts for the pool.

I seem to have about fifty pairs of socks tho....i dont know what this says about me:)

bekisman
06-Mar-10, 19:09
Yes. :)

I've rarely worn underwear since my late teens, though summer can be fun when I'm wearing shorts...all I'll say is Adidas and sunlight. ;)

tut tut commando eh?

Tubthumper
06-Mar-10, 20:07
i love my g strings the bed side drawers are bursting i cant be bothered counting as there are so small they are very hard to fold also have some thongs dont like any other underwear dont know what i will do when i am old maybe get some bloomers
Never been able to figure out the difference between a G-string and a Thong, maybe you could enlighten?

Tubthumper
06-Mar-10, 20:08
I would associate Calvin Kleins and Y-fronts with the male species. Yet not too long ago you posted about the type of trousers you wore when pregnant. I'm slightly confused here.:confused Perhaps your real name is Thomas Beatie? :lol:
Thomas Beatie? Who's she?

Tubthumper
06-Mar-10, 20:49
I'd never consider going 'commando'. However my 87 sets of trolleys really is ridiculous, as I can get 4 hygienic days out of each pair. (wear, reverse, turn inside out, reverse again, wash).
I have considered using G-strings, as I reckon I could get 6 days out of a pair (simply wear, rotate 1 hole, rotate 1 hole, turn inside out, repeat twice, wash).
;)

ShelleyCowie
06-Mar-10, 20:55
Never been able to figure out the difference between a G-string and a Thong, maybe you could enlighten?

Men never know differences. I hate thongs, only wear G-strings. G-strings i guess are like what my granny would call "string" all tied together lol. Thongs have more material on them

I'd never consider going 'commando'. However my 87 sets of trolleys really is ridiculous, as I can get 4 hygienic days out of each pair. (wear, reverse, turn inside out, reverse again, wash).
I have considered using G-strings, as I reckon I could get 6 days out of a pair (simply wear, rotate 1 hole, rotate 1 hole, turn inside out, repeat twice, wash).
;)

Thats disgusting! I hope you plan on wearing a clean pair when we have our night out! Ya minger! :p

bekisman
06-Mar-10, 21:37
;)

It's like socks, sling 'em against a wall, and if they don't stick, they're ok to wear.

kriklah
06-Mar-10, 23:44
I have 23 odd socks! And I never throw them away in case I find the other ones...

only 23??....this thread gave me the courage to go through the "sox box".... i have kept 32 odd ones that im pretty sure the pairs are going through the laundry at the mo,(i cleand out the kids rooms!!) i paired up 65 pairs to put away, another 20 pairs with holes in to be binned, and was left with a pile of socks that no amount of hunting would i win a game of snap in so am just gonna bin them ( hey with 65 pairs to put away we aint gonna miss these) but this you are never gonna believe ....... 167 socks!!!.... all odd!!!!!!:eek:

Leanne
07-Mar-10, 00:24
167 socks!!!.... all odd!!!!!!:eek:

OMG! There's a challenge laid down if ever I saw one ;)

Amy-Winehouse
07-Mar-10, 10:04
There was a chap whom I worked with on my last rig from Dundee, well he was young & into partying for his whole 14 days off, So being him- hed usually just throw his bag in the door on arrival home & pick it up coming home from a party on the way back- still minced I must add.

Well there was one trip he was so blasted that he forgot to check the contents of hs bag, Once we all got to the rig he discovered hed no drawers, no toothbrush , no socks & no workgear at all :)

In the laundry on most rigs there is lost & found, well the bold boy got all his clothes for that 14 days from there- He actually had better clothes than usual tbh !!!

He was always skint as well, so he couldnt afford a totthbrush from the bond, so one o the guys gave him a used one , yuk !!

After that he was simply known as Stig

wicker8
07-Mar-10, 12:28
HI the differende is thongs have a small piece of cloth at the back where gstrings have only a small thin string

Tubthumper
07-Mar-10, 12:49
I can't get my head round the comfort issue of G-strings. And I imagine that any wind in the area would cause the string to vibrate and make a sound. Audible Pants? :eek:

wicker8
07-Mar-10, 13:21
I can't get my head round the comfort issue of G-strings. And I imagine that any wind in the area would cause the string to vibrate and make a sound. Audible Pants? :eek:hi i can honestly tell you that they are comfyand the srting fits like a glove great for wearing with jeans and dresses you dont see any lines buy a pair and see

joxville
07-Mar-10, 13:50
I can't get my head round the comfort issue of G-strings. And I imagine that any wind in the area would cause the string to vibrate and make a sound. Audible Pants? :eek:
Air on a G String. [lol]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQmOma6UFIQ

wicker8
07-Mar-10, 15:35
Air on a G String. [lol]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQmOma6UFIQ
hi only wish i had her looks thanks it made me laugh

Blarney
07-Mar-10, 21:09
hi i can honestly tell you that they are comfyand the srting fits like a glove great for wearing with jeans and dresses you dont see any lines buy a pair and see
Kinda defeats the purpose of wearing underwear doesn't it? Can't imagine that it would offer any protection from the cold nor keep the outerwear hygienically clean - but hey, what do I know!
The socks saga reminds me of a guy I know who was going to a funeral and rummaged in his socks drawer for a pair of suitably sombre black hose. The only dark pair he could find had a champagne bottle motif but he reasoned that it was far enough up the leg not to be noticed. All was well until during the service he crossed his ankles and the tinny sounds of, "Congratulations and celebrations........" reverberated around the church.:eek: I think they went in the bin when he got home.

telfordstar
07-Mar-10, 21:48
There was a chap whom I worked with on my last rig from Dundee, well he was young & into partying for his whole 14 days off, So being him- hed usually just throw his bag in the door on arrival home & pick it up coming home from a party on the way back- still minced I must add.

Well there was one trip he was so blasted that he forgot to check the contents of hs bag, Once we all got to the rig he discovered hed no drawers, no toothbrush , no socks & no workgear at all :)

In the laundry on most rigs there is lost & found, well the bold boy got all his clothes for that 14 days from there- He actually had better clothes than usual tbh !!!

He was always skint as well, so he couldnt afford a totthbrush from the bond, so one o the guys gave him a used one , yuk !!

After that he was simply known as Stig

Sums up most men in general then eh!!!:p