PDA

View Full Version : Live bear cam

Liz
05-Mar-10, 23:58
http://www.bear.org/website/lily-a-hope/live-den-cam.html

This is wonderful!

I just saw the wee bear cub suckle and she then started sneezing.:D I love all the groaning noses she makes.

unicorn
06-Mar-10, 00:04
Aww Liz that is brilliant, thanks :D

unicorn
06-Mar-10, 00:10
That little face peeping out is sooo sweet

Liz
06-Mar-10, 00:12
Isn't it? I love all the noises!:D

Liz
06-Mar-10, 00:13
Aww Liz that is brilliant, thanks :D

You are very welcome. xx

highlander
06-Mar-10, 00:31
Thanks for that liz, its now in my favourites

wickscorrie
06-Mar-10, 10:16
me too, just bookmarked is there a good time for then to be awake they're snoring just now

Liz
06-Mar-10, 13:39
Thanks for that liz, its now in my favourites

me too, just bookmarked is there a good time for then to be awake they're snoring just now

Glad you both like it.:D Although I couldn't see Holly the bear cub last night (she had snuggled back down after suckling) I loved listening to all the noises she was making. She kept sneezing! Think she must be allergic to Mum.lol

unicorn
06-Mar-10, 19:22
I saw her awake last night about 11.30 she was snuggling up at mums face and mum was washing her.

unicorn
06-Mar-10, 19:38
Mum and hope awake :D

Liz
06-Mar-10, 20:08
Aw I missed them! Both sleeping now.

For some reason I couldn't access the video via Firefox so had to change to IE.:confused

Liz
06-Mar-10, 20:17
Wee Hope is snoring now!:lol:

They are so cuddled up together it is lovely to see.

wickscorrie
06-Mar-10, 20:46
was trying to work out the jumble of hair and the little one moved aaaaaah!, back to snoring now
cool!!!

ShelleyCowie
06-Mar-10, 21:07
was trying to work out the jumble of hair and the little one moved aaaaaah!, back to snoring now
cool!!!
Im watching it too, that snoring was so weird!

Both the wee one and mum are awake now. Think the wee one is feeding. Cant believe how small the baby is and then the big mama woke up and i was amazed lol

Mr P Cannop
06-Mar-10, 21:15
whats this all about ??

Boozeburglar
06-Mar-10, 23:35
Oh... 'bear'!!!

Still, very cute!

:)

doyle
07-Mar-10, 01:15
Sounds a bit like my OH!

Rictina
07-Mar-10, 01:23
This is fab Liz, your a superstar.

Liz
07-Mar-10, 14:07
cool!!!
Hee hee. I was the same the first time I watched them. Then wee Hope's head appeared amongst all the hair!:lol:

Im watching it too, that snoring was so weird!

Both the wee one and mum are awake now. Think the wee one is feeding. Cant believe how small the baby is and then the big mama woke up and i was amazed lol
I loved the snoring Shelley. So loud!

This is fab Liz, your a superstar.

Aw thanks Rictina. Glad you are enjoying it. I am getting quite addicted to it now.:D

arat
07-Mar-10, 14:47
their soooooooo cute

Kodiak
07-Mar-10, 22:15
All I can say is "AHHHHH Beautiful"

Liz
07-Mar-10, 23:39
their soooooooo cute

They are lovely and it is so cute when the mum has her arm around her cub. Bless!

All I can say is "AHHHHH Beautiful"

Thought you would like it!:D

bluebell
08-Mar-10, 16:34
Thanks for sharing Liz......I'm glued to it once my crops are harvested of course.....

sandyr1
08-Mar-10, 16:56
Tks for the bear site/ doth I ever enjoy it.
A whole new world!

Liz
08-Mar-10, 19:43
Thanks for sharing Liz......I'm glued to it once my crops are harvested of course.....

You are welcome. Hee hee between working your farm and bear watching you won't have much time left!:lol:

Tks for the bear site/ doth I ever enjoy it.
A whole new world!
Glad you like it.:D

The last few times I have had a look they've both been asleep although lots of weird noises coming from Hope!lol

Liz
09-Mar-10, 20:18
Just saw the best pics of mum and baby. They are cuddled up together after feed and bath. Aawwwwwwwww!

Invisible
10-Mar-10, 13:56
Nice but I couldn't bear to watch this for any amount of time

Margaret M.
12-Mar-10, 15:17
Great website, Liz! Right now I can't tell who is who but they are doing some serious snoring. The den must be close to a road, there's lots of traffic noise.

unicorn
12-Mar-10, 19:44
I see hopes feet waving :lol: I think it is actually snow mobiles we hear occasionally.

Liz
12-Mar-10, 19:49
Glad you like it Margaret.

The microphone they use is so sensitive that it picks up sounds from a fair distance away (can't remember how much).