PDA

View Full Version : Who's got the most infactions

octane
05-Mar-10, 14:12
Looking at my User CP and even though all but one has expired Ive got 4 Infactions to date.

Dunno why they are staying on record as they have expired but its starting to take up page on my control panel page. You would think there removed once they have ran there course.

So 4 is the benchmark.....who can top it??

unicorn
05-Mar-10, 14:50
Hubby has one on his account thats been there for ages when he advertised a vacancy for me as business advertising is not allowed [lol]

Julia
05-Mar-10, 15:04
I'll never top that I hope, I've never had one in the 9 years I've been on here.

I wear my halo at a jaunty angle! ;)

upolian
05-Mar-10, 15:52
im the same....3 have expired and 1 is due to expire soon[evil]

BRIE
05-Mar-10, 16:25
to date ive had 14!
9 have now expired & i got 1 reversed the other 4 are there forever!:(
do I win?!!:lol:

Leanne
05-Mar-10, 16:34
I got a couple when I first came for disguising a swear word - no warning just a couple of infractions straight away. And I got another for trolling when I wasn't trolling. I smarted a lot at that but never receieved a reply or explanation to the objection I put in :(

Mik.M.
05-Mar-10, 16:39
Leanne,you won`t get a reply when you question the powers that be(admin). I should know ;). Mik

shazzap
05-Mar-10, 16:45
I got one for putting an advertisement in more then one section, as it fitted into both and i wasn't sure which one to use.:eek:

octane
05-Mar-10, 17:01
whats done is done....please dont react over what it was supposed to be for. Its just a wee thread over who's been the naughtiest.

Respect the mods decision whether right or wrong and try not to stray away from the initial question

cheers

Leanne
05-Mar-10, 17:02
Its just a wee thread over who's been the naughtiest.

Ahhh but we're not naughty children though sometimes we are made to feel that way. I got 3...

Bobinovich
05-Mar-10, 18:52
Just for info. the reason they remain visible is so that, if another infraction has to be issued, the Mods/Admin can see what previous ones have been given for and issue higher points if it's not the first / second time etc. a particular offence has been done.

cherokee
05-Mar-10, 19:10
I got a "General Warning" because I put a thread on the "General Forum" just to recommend someone else's thread on the "Joke/Game Forum" (I explained at the time that it was possibly "wrong to do this", but thought I'd give another Orger a wee bit of praise for what I thought was a really good game ) !!!!!! :(

I've, since, never recommended another thread/post for fear of being "infracted" again !!!!!

Alan16
05-Mar-10, 19:31
I've had three infractions, totalling 14 points, and I insist to this day that none were deserved.

fingalmacool
05-Mar-10, 19:34
Don't know about in-factions but I've had a few infections lol:confused

EDDIE
05-Mar-10, 20:06
So how do you if u have infactions? is in the same bit were u get good or bap reps

redeyedtreefrog
05-Mar-10, 20:52
I've got three infractions, two of which have expired, three of which are undeserved, one of which was given for something that was more or less repeated by another Orger the next week (His post was not removed). And i've got two yellow cards.

Phill
05-Mar-10, 23:03
Yeah, where do you see these infarction thingies?

Bill's told me off before now but I don't know if I was carded or not.

Apparently you can't say.........

:Razz

Bazeye
06-Mar-10, 00:58
Oops! sorry, I thought it said infections.

Metalattakk
06-Mar-10, 02:45
So how do you if u have infactions? is in the same bit were u get good or bap reps

Oh, you're so getting a 'bap' rep for that!

Roll, up! Roll up!

:D

joxville
06-Mar-10, 03:14
Is this thread the org version of 'flaunt yer ASBO'? :)

David Banks
06-Mar-10, 03:42
Aa thocht thur wur nae mair infractions since we'all went metric/decimal.

BRIE
06-Mar-10, 11:20
I got a couple when I first came for disguising a swear word - no warning just a couple of infractions straight away. And I got another for trolling when I wasn't trolling. I smarted a lot at that but never receieved a reply or explanation to the objection I put in :(

Thats exactly what mine were for Leanne! except when i didnt get an explanation I kept on at them resulting in my 14 infractions!!:eek: lesson of the day is never question the powers that be!

Niall Fernie
06-Mar-10, 12:20
5 + 3 = 14 :roll:

octane
06-Mar-10, 12:55
^^^^ Infraction for u then ^^^^

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/l/lol_cat-12926.jpg

Amy-Winehouse
06-Mar-10, 19:39
I got 2 at the moment- not lookin for more but Who knows what the future will hold :cool:

trix
06-Mar-10, 19:48
iv hed a few an lekly deserved everyone o' them.

sometimes i choost cana stop masel :eek:

i even got kicked off for a wee while.....

northener
07-Mar-10, 00:01
Who cares, really? Step out of line and you get your wrists slapped, just like anything else.

I'm pretty certain 'masking' offences are picked up automatically by the forum software and infractions issued automatically too...but I may be wrong. Perhaps Niall or one of the Mods could enlighten me?

I've got 3 reds and 2 yellas at the mo'. Ooh, and 11 points!

I believe you get a free set of wine glasses if you collect 50 points.

sids
07-Mar-10, 04:04
I found a record of 5 on the profile bit.

This forum has funny little moderators!

Alien Adrenaline Reflex
07-Mar-10, 08:36
I owuld have more thann none but percy left the forum and I tjink I would have been inline foro a few mnore.